or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Not a bad outfit here! Too many to mention individually! Good to see this thread fully active again!
Thin Finn would be the way to go. Closest to thanaz I've come across. Bought the org. blue strike and I've just ordered the worn in pepper. My wife thinks they look way better on me than some of my diesels.
X3I remember the first couple of DNA seasons. 8Y0, 8X2, 880W, 74K, 882B, 8X8, 8MY and so many others within 2 seasons. And I remember the colour exposure season I bought practically everything diesel released that season! Now I really struggle to get my head around new washes. Could be I'm just getting old.
I think diesel is in the midst of a transition phase. Retiring the old and introducing the new. Probably trying to get more customers. Sure, they'll lose customers but I'd say it's a calculated risk on their part. In their business they can't stay the same for too long or they become redundant and if you read up on what the fashion world thinks of diesel it's not all good. Sure I'll miss the cuts that'll get discontinued but I may like what's coming around the corner. If...
They look great buddy and an excellent review as always.
Very nice! Welcome!
Yeah man,send em back. Not worth the money you paid.
Definitely washed and worn. 882B had serious stacking on them. The fact they run short too is suspect. The details are legit though. Rivets, etc. My guess is these were factory seconds deemed not good enough for sale. IMO, the seller should've stated that.
-ne means joggs and -a is fashion pants. I've given up on trying to figure out diesels coding system and when I enquired on behalf of here they told there is no system. And the acronyms mean nothing either do the alpha numeric wash codes. It's just a thing for differentiating during manufacturing.
Yeah everything looks legit to me too. It's a new one for me though.