or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Part of the Blue Eyecons collection Slim/Skinny Fit Slim fit with a skinny leg Indigo foam foam dye with thick rigid denim Burnished Copper Rivets Used but in excellent condition Item is 100% genuine and Authentic
Diesel Jogg Jeans Slim/Skinny Fit Slim fit with a skinny leg Unique composition of denim and elastine which is woven to create a mix between jeans and sweatpants Only worn once so they are like brand new pair. Item is 100% genuine and Authentic
Pair of Diesel Fashion Pants in Thavar cut Slim/Skinny Fit Slim fit with a skinny leg Light cotton twill denim in matte black overdye. 98% cotton 2% spandex Black Rivets Used but in excellent condition Item is 100% genuine and Authentic
Part of the Fall/Winter 2013 collection Slim carrot fit Slim fit with a tapered leg Washed indigo with dirt marks and streaks at the calves Burnished Copper Rivets Used but in excellent condition Item is 100% genuine and Authentic
Hey weenie, sorry I forgot to send you those measurements! The inseam is 85cm and the outseam from too to bottom is 107cm.
You don't have to link your card to paypal. You can organise to deposit money in your paypal account from your bank account. You can do this from any bank account regardless of it's country of origin. It does take a couple of days though. Much the same as any bank transfer.
Perfect fit zdenal.
There's some nice stuff alright. Will be fun playing size and fit roulette with these new "type" pants. I welcome the challenge.
Haha that's hilarious! I've done that once or twice. Regretted nothing. I do my best shopping while drunk.
Calder gets my vote. Simple, stylish.