or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Well then you won't like buster. It has a similar leg opening to thavar. Try tepphar or even sleenker. And > = greater than.
Krooley>darron>>>>>>>>>>>>>buster. Buster is a slim taper. Not as slim as tepphar but around the safado/thavar mark.
Both those websites are horribly inaccurate in their photos. Asos always overexpose and USC underexpose. The true wash is somewhere in the middle.
I have just received 833Y from giamatshop today. This wash is great. Matte black with grey undertones. Colour is a bit like 824E without the details. Denim is stretch, as with most tepphars, but the denim weave is tight and has a compact feel. Went with my normal size and fits right. Will post pics at the weekend when I get a chance.
Now that is cool...
Is that an origin of symmetry mural in your room?? Cool.
I agree with jyri, 809V was truly awful. And the fit was horrendous. Shame really, the wash was pretty good. Had potential but just never measured up.
Don't even know why I'm bothering to post coz this place is fucked wth spam. Tepphar 820Q Selected Pima Cotton Tee Diesel Jilizia Tux Blazer     Thavar-NE 825I Allsaints Figure Tee ALDO Shoes
Real nice. You look like you stepped straight out of the lookbook. Very cool. 😎😎
If they're anything like your previous pics of the 834B they're gonna be awesome.