or Connect

Posts by Phukette

They don't below -30% apart from a couple of select pairs (usually fashion pants) and there is no part 2.
Excellent buys gents! Some lovely jeans right there! Looking forward to your fit pics DA!
There's one in the US online store of you can get someone to proxy it for you.
Seriously, how screwed would we be on this forum without rebons and dequinha??
Yup. I like that shade. Looks like the hue and tone of 73V which I've been looking for for a long time. This will do for a nice substitute coz the back pockets on thanaz 73V just don't do it for me. Cheers rebons
I waited too long to get 603N. My size sold out too quick. I really wanted them too.
Really? I offloaded them shortly after I bought them. Only wore them once or twice. Couldn't deal with the patches.
Here's a snap with mobile site...
Dude if they look like the cultizm pics(I've always found cultizm to be the mostly accurate when it comes to pics) then I'll reconsider my decision not to get them. Won't get my review done today of the 666T coz my laptop is on the fritz. Pity, I received quite the swag bag from allsaints today as well! I've got lots to share!
My 666T finally arrived after I had to return the last pair (too long). These are slick! Like 887K meets 8W3. Full review tomorrow gents.