or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Super!
Yeah, I took ages levislad but I finally sold them. Thanks for the compliment but the trade off for comfort was too much. I have my SLP jeans now they are awesome but I have been looking your pics of the 825M and it has piqued my curiousity!
Crackin means great. I sold them coz they were summer jeans and there was no give in the thigh. Very tight and with the warmer weather they were quite uncomfortable. Shame though, the wash was so unique. I wasn't gonna bother sizing up either coz the loose waist would look ridiculous coz I've no ass to hold them up.
Thanks for the heads up. I got a pair of iggy corduane for €3 last week. Not really my cut either but what a bargain. There's tonnes of tees, sweaters, cardigans and jackets on ebay for dirt cheap if you've got the patience. Actually really liking this season a lot. Some nice shirts and the calton pea coat in khaki is a must for me when the weather turns. Those selvedge cigarettes look pretty badass on you by the way. I like the look.
8880M were a weird one. Thin denim but cotton/lyocell mix. Usually lyocell blends run big but these actually ran quite slim and with the lyocell the thighs never had much give. Aside from that they were crackin jeans. So my advice, don't size down on these. But if my opinion counts for anything, I actually prefered the 880I wash. Stiff, 100% cotton and a more natural wash. They were awesome.
Love the look if these. And they fit you great. Love the outfit too.
Haha! If it's not kitchens it's get your love back by black magic! Hilarious.
They all get thumbs up from me! Especially the jeans and jacket.
Beats taking photos in the unfinished sections of the house. New location: the guest room!! Also, looking slick in the 74K!
Tepphar 820Q