or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Yeah man, I totally agree. You always make the crazy washes look so classy. Good job. Great to see ya posting regularly again buddy.
And you're entitled to your opinion, I'm not questioning that. But I think this is diesels strongest season in a couple of years. They always release a load of boring washes. And as for the blue eyecons I can only think of maybe 4 that are worth getting and they've been running for about 8-9 seasons now.
Go easy on yourself man, you obviously like it and it looks good so forget about looking cool and enjoy the purchase. And you're a medium in allsaints and you're 5'10" so you ain't fat by any standard. And stick around here and build your wardrobe if you want to be a snappy dresser like the rest of us! 😎 Plenty of diversity in style here, you're bound to find something you like and you PM me or anyone else at any time if you want any help with anything. We'd be happy to help.
I agree with DA, fit looks good. I'd love the oxblood myself but the ink is more versatile. And don't close the biker, they never look as good. Wear it with what your wearing in the pic. Simple jeans and tee, maybe a knit in the colder climes. I don't know about you but here in Ireland, the winters get pretty fucking miserable!!
Man, buy the jacket and forget everything else! Those bikers make a statement all by themselves and should be worn quite simply so you don't really have to be super fashionable to wear it. In fact, wearing one would make you quite fashionable IMO. But if you're still unsure, post a pic or two here and I promise we'll be honest(but respectful of course) with you.
So lucky!😎😎
What are they?
I would say stick with the XS. I've tried on quite a few of the bikers before I settled in the griffin and they all fit pretty much the same. Some were thicker leather, more rigid, etc but all in all pretty similar in terms of fit.
Cool as always aahz. 😎
What would you like to see them do? They're never gonna be the type of manufacturer that wants to make jeans for the office, that you can wear with a button down. They have a section of plain jeans but the campaign stuff is always gonna be out there and always has been. You're not a fan of rips and distressing so maybe diesel isn't for you?