or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Ah it hasn't faded that much. I've had it for a few years and get great wear out if it. Could you be thinking of the iwate denim jacket I also have? That's a raw denim that I'm working on. 😉
Got Thavar-NE 830Q, Tepphar 835L, Allsaints Iggy Corduane and Allsaints Snare Boots!      
Nah, sanibeldude is completely different guy. Stand up chap. Puremorning is on the other end of the scale in the "tool/troll" category
Haven't done one of these in a while so here goes! Giamatshop package arrived yesterday with the usual excitement and what I was really looking forward to was the first Tepphar Blue Eyecon. Any of the older members will remember I have quite the soft spot for Blue Eyecons up until recently. So I'll take that pair first.   TEPPHAR 835L Ok on first inspection, I'll have to concede that while they are quite nice, are they really Blue Eyecons? The wash is deep, bright...
Thavar 830H Allsaints Bloomsbury Denim Jacket  
I have to agree Ramirez, diesel jeans are usually a statement piece by themselves and sometimes they can make outfits look too "busy" when paired with other statement pieces. Keep it simple is what I say. But, on the other hand, I do love your creativity. You've got some balls with your outfits! I can see that in time, you will have amazing style.
Hey guys, we're not strictly supposed to do this but this is a cause very important to me. I'm running for voices for Down syndrome who provide speech therapy and support for parents and children alike. They do such great work and I'd appreciate any help you guys can offer!! http://www.idonate.ie/mobile/fundraiser/31396_john-barrett-s-fundraising-page.html
No, sanibeldude is a different guy. Not at all like puremorning!!
Best fitting larkees I've seen!
Yeah this dickhead bought a of sleenker off me on ebay pretending to be someone else. Refused to pay and gave me bad feedback. Good job ebay figured out he was a moron and restored my good standing. All because I deleted his account on here for hassling members like leftvapor. Now he's back and up to his old tricks!!?? Get a life and take a hint dipshit and fuck off somewhere else, I can ban your ass as many times as I like...