or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Fantastic DA
Sorry buddy - sold
Those buttero are NNNIIIIICCCCEEEE!!!!! 😎😎
Thavar is so your cut man. I gotta say, Sleenker didn't look half as good on you as Thavar.
Looking slick as always DA!
You just summed up exactly how I feel about thavar/Tepphar. But I still get sucked into buying Thavar sometimes.
Cheers gents! 😃
Got these a few weeks ago. Absolutely love these! Crescent Hi-Top in washed charcoal. I've never owned trainers this well made (I'm more of a boot/chucks man) before and I'm delighted I went for these. 100% leather inside and out. Had to break them though which is usually an activity I reserve for boots. The sole is a little chunkier than I'd like but it works when you wear them. Either way, love em! Wearing them in these pipcs with my Nudie tube tom stonesy black... Also...
Here is a few pics and a short review of this pair. Slick looking jeans. Definitely a keeper. I can see myself wearing these a lot over the winter. THE WASH: Dark indigo dye with crease distressing on the upper block, behind the knees and along the hem. Has been given the 3D evolution treatment that seems to be expected from these types of washes from Diesel meaning they have that acrid smell (which I kinda like, smells like new jeans!) that some people don't like. The...
They look exquisite. I'm very impressed.