or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Now them I like! The grey wash with the rust tones is a real winner for me. No worn away crotch too makes them easier to pull off for someone of my vintage. Yup, will pass on 608T and get these instead.
8X8 or 8F5. They were my first two and they were awesome. Proper blue eyecons.
They don't say they take 4 days to make anymore. That piece of marketing spoofery went with the bags they used to come in. It's to do with the washing and handmade abrasions and such but I'm with you guys, they don't look like a lot of work went into them. I won't pay diesels prices for them but I may pay giamatshop prices!!
Ebay has a few of them.
It is the first tepphar blue Eyecon and I think I actually like it. Oooohhhhh giamatshop!
As an authorised representative of this blog I can attest that these jeans are 100% authentic. And zdenal is right, some ebay buyers are chancers or idiots.
Well they look great on you and I love the idea of them but I'd be too conscious of the crotch holes.
I just can't deal with the holes in the crotch. It's a bad spot for abrasions. Apart from that I think they are awesome jeans and I really like this direction diesel is taking. Jeans looking more natural.
@Atomva, very nice and very sharp!
Very very very nice! You may convince me on balms in yet gpoop!