or Connect

Posts by Phukette

I tried them in my thavar size and the upper block and thighs fit the same but the calf was a little looser. I liked it, they fit very well and I've my eye on a pair myself in the sales.
Welcome!
Real nice straychev.
I think they are too similar to own both. 608T seems darker and less ripped.
Fit looks good. Enjoy buddy.
I'm so stealing this look! *right click,save!
Get them hemmed and ask your tailor to keep the original hems. Results vary given the wash. The main thing is they lose their value which isn't a ridiculous concept, just a prudent one of you want to offload jeans you don't wear anymore in order to replace them with newer ones. You should try it. You'll never look back.
Trade on the forum has been a little slow of late. I think giamatshop is taking all the business from the rest of us! He is terribly handy though!
That could be any number of generic thavar washes. Diesel makes dozens like it so it's hard to tell which it is specifically.
I should've put pics of em cuffed coz I tried it but it's like fresh3 said, all the details are in the wrong place and it looks just as busy as the stacking and it looks pretty wide at the hem also. It might be others cup of tea but for that money, I don't think I should have to compromise.