or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Is that the helm shirt glorious?
Yea I got it at a good price. It looks very new at the moment. Gonna wash it down a shade. I wanted the colour of the brook denim jacket but in the style of the nitrate.
Pic is pretty crappy so hard to tell. But from I can see it looks pretty good. Those shirts are supposed to be pretty fitted.
Swag swag swag! Allsaints black denim jacket Allsaints crew knit Diesel Sarsene Shirt You can never have enough black!  
Real nice aahz! Those jeans are class!😎
I would go for the medium. Allsaints bikers run a little big. I'm usually a medium in most other brands and I took a small for my griffin and it fits perfect. All the bikers fit pretty much the same apart from some minor variation. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
Cork has an excellent night life if you find a local to show ya! I'm lucky enough to live in Connemara with all the lovely scenery to go with it. Personally I loved Belfast when there, but wished I could see more of the North. But my favourite part of the Ireland is Cong, the grounds of Ashford Castle are just amazing. Was at a wedding there over the Christmas. So fancy, but we drank them out of jagermeister! We ain't so fancy.
^you from the north cossers? I'm a galway man myself.
Ah a New Years resolution, they always start so well! I Just brew beer in small batches as a hobby. I did a bacon maple ale last year that was quite tasty!
Nice idea, Me, I'm an avid cook. Been so since I was a child. Nowadays I'm busy perfecting my sous vide skills and brewing my own beer. I got a pretty tasty pumpkin ginger rye ale on the go at the moment. Meant to be ready for Christmas but I think im gonna let sit for a little longer.