or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Ah guys, ye are the bestest!, I'll pop a couple of other photos up tomorrow DA!Gentlemen, please take note....
Cheers buddy, I hope it helps. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask or PM. I also have tepphar 607Y but I won't be wearing them till next week.
I think the fit is great! You've got the legs for them.
No worries buddy, The denim: 100% cotton, mid weight denim but quite stiff and coarse to the touch. Very visible twill lines. Two sets of holes that have patches GLUED to them meaning the frayed edges are stuck but the fabric underneath looks quite shiny (someone thought I had chewing gum stuck to my leg! Lol!) but these patches are a lot stiffer than the denim which is a little weird. 3D stacking all over. The wash: Beautiful indigo-royal blue colour with a green cast to...
Diesel K-Crono Knit Thavar 834A Converse Chukkas
I don't recall but i wear nudie jeans and compared to diesels slim/skinnys they are a higher waisted so I didn't notice on the buster.
886B is quite slim in the thighs. Big in the waist but the thigh can be tight. Sizing down will squeeze the life out of your legs. Again I ask, if thavar doesn't fit you why keep buying them? It's not as of diesel doesn't make other cuts?
Has anyone seen the runway clips from the Black Gold 2015 show? Some of the outfits and more importantly, a couple of the jeans look absolutely badass!!! Check it out below: http://www.gq.com/fashion-shows/mens-collections/diesel-black-gold-spring-summer-2015
I tried them in my thavar size and the upper block and thighs fit the same but the calf was a little looser. I liked it, they fit very well and I've my eye on a pair myself in the sales.
Welcome!