or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Thanaz 8SV, so happy with these! I don't want to be one of those guys, but diesel don't make jeans like this anymore! Cons Selected Pima Tee
I must say that you are nailing the outfits dude. Especially lovin the double denim stuff. So stealing this. Always struggle to put outfits together with this wash.
Yoox has em in pretty much every size. http://mobile.yoox.com/ie/men/shoponline?dept=men&gender=U&season=E&textsearch=tepphar Plus the option of exchange/refund of they don't work out.
I wear 31x32 in thavar/shioner. 32x32 in thanaz and tepphar. But I did get 32x32 in the 801A. I know this probably confuses you more but I seem to be similar shape, I'm 6'1" and 176lbs but I have very skinny legs.
Totally different fit to shioner. Get the 33x32. They'd be like thanaz in the thigh and tighter in the calf area. It's a carrot fit.
Tepphar is slimmer than thavar. Especially in the calves and the 820Q run a little tight. A 32 wouldn't look right.
Very nice Wutzwagg!
Buddy, no offence was taken! Quite funny actually! It's gonna happen eventually. Old age will catch up with me and I'll get the dreaded "middle-age spread!"
Iakop 815G maybe?
Ahmmm, I haven't gained any weight! I'm fitter than I've ever been. Ran two marathons this summer. I've put on some muscle but all my clothes still fit.