or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Ive contacted Dave about it. Over 1000 posts got through overnight. I'm not even a mod anymore and I have no intention of going through them all and deleting them. If he doesn't sort it he may as well let this place go to the wall and get overrun by spam. Maybe this place has finally had it's time. No one who has the access level to help doesn't seem to give a shit so why should we. Maybe we should've given @baltimore site a proper go. Maybe he could open it up again?
A couple of outfis from the weekend. We're having typical ying and yang weather here in Ireland for September. Yeserday was cool and showery and today is 25 celsius and sunny! Yesterday: Thanaz 8SV (Cannot. Stop. Wearing. These!!) Levis Line 8 Denim Shirt G-Star Correct Line City Overshirt Chucks   Today, Comfy Sunday with the family! Thavar -NE 820Q Selected Pima Cotton V-Tee Lacoste leather Plims
What's the deal with them cool max joggs dieselboy?
Well you look great for it! So long as you're staying healthy and happy, that's all that matters.
Looking well aahz!!!! Have you lost weight? You look very dapper as always!
Absolutely super fit mate.
I'm only ever gonna do one ultra. Just to try it. The shoulder ok. Just takes ages to heal! I should be fine by October! Good luck in Berlin. Let us know how you do.
Yeah probably best to avoid them. Like you said, could be the dye or a treatment to the cotton. I'm sure they weren't tampered with. If they were, it probably would've stopped after they were washed. Also, red dots could be from your leg hairs being pulled. Are they tight? This is just guess work obviously, I wouldn't be able to do any kind accurate assessment without a proper examination. My advice, avoid the jeans.
Nice one pryv! I've got 1 half marathon in October then it's all strength training for the ultra marathon in March. It's at a bad time. I wouldn't run outside in the winter and the treadmill doesn't make you as fit. And I tore a muscle in my shoulder this week so the injuries are stacking up! Must be gettin old!!!
You couldn't have known. As far as I know, this particular "diesel" only exists in the uk and Ireland.