or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Thanks gents! Bit of an update. I wore them all weekend and like I thought the 835L do stretch while wearing but every morning they go back to being nice and snug. Also, these are not for warm weather, it's been a bit toasty here recently and the weight of these makes them quite warm to wear!
833Y gets my vote!
None of my joggs have gotten very sloppy just yet. My 603M are over a year old too. I'm sure some of them will stretch badly that's why I'd never pay retail for them.
Haven't heard from aahz, but sanibeldude is taking a step back from denim purchasing. He went through that crazy phase we all go through where he had to buy everything! I call it denimblog syndrome and I'm a doctor don't you know!
It prob has. That room I now take my photos in is a lot brighter than other parts of the house so that's prob why! Try and get a Japanese selvedge jacket from them as they quality is fantastic. I've had the two jackets for a couple of years and they've never lost their shape. Worth the extra few quid.
Ah it hasn't faded that much. I've had it for a few years and get great wear out if it. Could you be thinking of the iwate denim jacket I also have? That's a raw denim that I'm working on. 😉
Got Thavar-NE 830Q, Tepphar 835L, Allsaints Iggy Corduane and Allsaints Snare Boots!      
Nah, sanibeldude is completely different guy. Stand up chap. Puremorning is on the other end of the scale in the "tool/troll" category
Haven't done one of these in a while so here goes! Giamatshop package arrived yesterday with the usual excitement and what I was really looking forward to was the first Tepphar Blue Eyecon. Any of the older members will remember I have quite the soft spot for Blue Eyecons up until recently. So I'll take that pair first.   TEPPHAR 835L Ok on first inspection, I'll have to concede that while they are quite nice, are they really Blue Eyecons? The wash is deep, bright...
Thavar 830H Allsaints Bloomsbury Denim Jacket