or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Wtf...hasn't diesel learned anything from those ugly ass rips in the side of jeans??? Haven't enough of them been left to languish on yoox forever unbought, forever unloved...
It is but the leather felt stiffer than I thought it would.
Thavar-NE 825I Joggs Nudie Backbone Black-Beige Melange Allsaints Burrows Shirt Allsaints Snare Boots Allsaints Griffin Leather   Nudie Tube Tom Blue Valentine Selected Striped top River Island Chukkas (which have seen better days)
I thought so too musejames and when I went to try it on it just didn't grab me really. What I was wearing that day didn't suit it anyway. I wonder will allsaints start making nice brown leathers again?
Take note that tape ted and thin fin have dropped back pockets that just don't suit everybody. Tube Tom is the same fit but with proper placed back pockets.
I sized up one on the tube tom. Fit is similar to thanaz, early thanaz, like the 8SV. Cheers buddy
841B is new as far as I know and 608T only came in L32. Nudie Tube Tom is the closest cut to thanaz I've found. But youll need to size up one.
The only brand that does jeans like diesel(washes I mean)is replay but the back pockets are too sporty for my liking. G-star slim(not super slim), replay anbass and Allsaints cigarette would all be close but slightly different at the same time. Higher end jeans like dior and SLP are close but you'd need to size down 1.
As for diesel, thavar is as close to thanaz as they have. I'm wearing nudie tube Tom at the mo and they're as close as I've found. Size one up coz they don't do vanity sizing.
Picked up a pair of Nudie Tube Tom Blue Valentine. Absolutly beautiful jeans. Fit pics to follow tomorrow where you can see the true colour: