or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Bump
Bump
Slim fit shirt from Allsaints Size Small Dark Indigo wash Heavy "jeans-type" Denim Western Stylish Slim Fit Mother-of-Pearl press stud fastening Lightly worn and handwashed once with a little detergent, didn't effect the garment at all   Shipping €10 worldwide
Slim fit shirt from Allsaints Size Small Light Indigo wash Heavy "jeans-type" Denim Western Stylish Slim Fit Mother-of-Pearl press stud fastening Lightly worn and handwashed once with a little detergent, didn't effect the garment at all   Shipping €10 worldwide
Limited edition blue eyecons wash Slim/Skinny fit Slim fit with a skinny leg Light blue wash with sandblasted patina Local Abrasions for a vintage look Burnished copper rivets Gently Used but in Excellent Condition   Shipping €10 worldwide
Part of the Colour Exposure Campaign Slim/Skinny Fit Slim fit with a skinny leg Slate Grey with foam dyed "laser blue" on the inside Burnished Copper Rivets Used but in excellent condition Shipping €10 worldwide
Essential Indigo wash Slim/Skinny Fit Slim fit with a skinny leg Washed Indigo and delave effect   Shipping €10 worldwide
Brach zaff, the fit looks good to me but I would size up in the waist. The look a little tight in the upper block. They'll be more comfortable as well.
Wow. I gotta get a pair of them! Maybe sale time though. €315 is too rich for my blood.
They're a German company, they use FedEx for shipping and I've always been delighted with my purchases from them. Dejan and gang run a great store and have excellent customer service. I always try to buy from them if I can. I like to support the smaller stores like him, giamatshop and jpr_clothing.