or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Nice!
When I get home I'll do a measurement on my 32 Thavar joggs. I have 3 of them. Give you leg length. Oh and they don't do W31. Only 26/28/30/32/34/36 etc.
Depends on the waist size. 26/28 is around 30L, 30/32 is more of a 32L and 34/36 is like 34L. But this is a rough guide, not exact.
Personally I wouldn't send em back over something as slight as that. I can't reasly see it to be honest.
I got my usual tepphar size but they were gonna go back coz I need to size down on the waist and now it seems I need a shorter length too! Thanks gents!
Tepphar 607Y. Nice wash but are they too long? I can't decide. I like a bit of stacking on my tepphars but is this too much?
Whoops. Got my leathers mixed up. It is the griffin.
I'd go with your regular size. I got mine on the allsaints store. When I bought my chrom they were €250. Total rip-off.
That's easy, snare all the way. Slimmer profile, better quality, sturdier, better sole and better fit. Although the chron-zip has a nice lug sole which is nice but with skinny jeans, the slimmer profile of the snare wins hands down. And they're cheaper.
With all this talk of leather bikers I dedided to break out my Kushiro with my new Stafford Knit and SLP jeans,