or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Picked up a pair of Nudie Tube Tom Blue Valentine. Absolutly beautiful jeans. Fit pics to follow tomorrow where you can see the true colour:      
Yup. James and the gang are 100% legit. He has a profile here under designermanuk and if you contact him through here he'll offer you a discount.
It's none of those reasons. It's to do with each countries individual import taxes and rate of VAT. I live in Ireland and we have one of the highest import taxes and VAT rates in Europe so our online store is one of the most expensive. Other online retailers either take an average across the euro zone and it balances itself out or, like cultizm, take advantage of the single market economy and apply the German tax to their products. That's my understanding of it anyway but...
I agree that skinny jeans should be skinny but they also should look appropriate. In my view skinny jeans should skim off the outer part of the calf and not hug down to the ankle. That's the leggings look. Unfortunately, I think these look too tight and slightly uncomfortable to wear. What will happen is these will stretch at the waist and ass, possibly thighs and will end up looking like parachute pants due to the too tight calves. Get the belther mate, with your height,...
We just need moderators. I was in touch with Dave's assistant and he's on holidays till January and any changes to the fundamentals of the site require Dave approval as he's the point of contact for huddler who power the site. But the ideas talked about earlier are exactly what needs to be done. I think the extra security step and the addition of captcha is the way to go.
Excellent idea Baltimore. I've sent it to Dave. Unfortunately it's something i can't do. It's up to the company that powers the site and Dave is the one who deals with them. It really needs to be dealt with or we'll end up on styleforum. And dequinha, I'll see if I can get you set up as moderator as soon as. Anyone else fancy it? The more people the better handle we'll have on the spam.
I've tried that. Deleted profiles, banned IP addresses. I've done everything in my power to get rid of them and I have one of the highest administrative accesses here. Me and Jennifer have equal access. Dave is the only one with greater access than us and he owns the site so it's up him to talk to huddler who power th site and get them to do something. He's been asked by me and Jennifer on multiple occasions and we've been either ignored or fobbed off. Having said that, we...
Hahaha! You've obviouosly never met Dave!!! He doesn't care enough to even entertain an idea like that! I think he'd rather see this place go to the wall rather than invest any money in it.
Weeks? These guys have been bombarding the site for MONTHS! I've tried to stay on top of it, reported it to Dave but he couldn't give a rats ass and I don't have the time to spend hours deleting hundreds of threads anymore. It's ridiculous. They create multiple accounts using multiple profiles to create dozens of threads each. All in a matter of minutes. Pretty sophisticated for voodoo advertising. Methinks it's something more sinister so I'm hands off till Dave fixes it.
Lads, I've spoken to Dave and Jennifer countless times about this and they haven't done anything about it. I tried to keep on top of it for a while but it takes up to two hours of my time a day and I just don't have that time anymore.