or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Well the hip/waist in tepphar is so different to thavar. Tepphar is higher rise and the is a more fitted waist. To me, tepphar are more true to size than thavar. I'm a 31 in Thavar, but a 32 in tepphar and pretty much every other jean brand I wear from topman to tepphar to nudie to Saint laurent. I tell ya what, while we're on the subject of diesels daft sizing, what is the story with the leg length!!!!??? I got a pair of L32 Thavar and when I measure it it measured 35.5"....
Definitely size down on 835L. They run quite big and there's a lot of give in the fabric. Here's a breakdown in the measurements of a pair of 32x32. Hopefully you can extrapolate for your size coz these run at least one size bigger and that's when they're brand new. Waist aligned: 17" Hips, taken just below the pockets: 19" Thigh, taken exactly 4" below the centre crotch seam: 10" Hem: 6.5" Inseam: 32" Front rise: 10.5" Back rise: 14"
Damn snappy dude!
I'm so jealous! I use the unidays service too and I onky get the 10%. I just ordered the lonerock and havre shirts though. Need some shirts for the upcoming Xmas party season.
Ya jammy git! How'd you get your student code? Through unidays?
You did well with the sale mate!!!
Oh man that's one cool jacket!
Any pics? I'm intrigued by this jacket.
I took my usual tepphar size. And they fit just right.
Order loads of times before. They have a string of stores across the UK. Totally legit.