or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Yoox powers the diesel online store.
Ok, so I may have gone a bit mad on the 20% Sales. Allsaints did very well out of me! Sandusky Denim Jacket ย  Some Tees, AS Soul crew Putty AS Virate Crew tee Marsala 2X AS Figure Crew, Ash & Black Cheap Monday Crew AS Takishi Gingham Check Shirt AS Khakiย Green Wool Shirt AS Trias Knit, Cinder Marl 2x AS Mode Merino Knit, Ink and Slate Only & Sons Chunky Knit ย  AS Colt Suit (Only Trousers pictured, had to send the jacket back to get a smaller size....
I gotta be honest, I never liked the look of diesel jeans (especially the arty washes) paired with button downs. The looks just don't match. Excellent fit on the jeans though, your tepphar look better on you than on most! But the whole look isn't my thing. Diesel jeans are not work attire!
Brand? Pics? A long serial number isn't much to go on.
Hansen Wool Trousers Allsaints biker
Now this I like! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Slammer was pretty cool in its day. I had a pair or two myself. But as far as iconic cuts go, it is nothing compared to thanaz. If they did a thanaz replica in that wash it would fly off the shelves. And we wouldn't give a shit about the price tag. Admit it, we would all buy it.
I ended up changing the footwear that day to a pair of black hi-tops and it looked a lot better. And I wore the same outfit with the grey chucks and a white tee the following day! The advice was greatly appreciated!
Cheers gents!
Yea I'd wear them with some tan boots and have to brave all my mates calling me a Harry Styles wannabe. Or "are those jeans your midlife crisis?" even though I'm 32(too young for a midlife crisis or am I kidding myself?!) Oh the dramas of trying to be fashionable.