or Connect

Posts by Phukette

*yawn
Dude, what would be nice is some positivity from you for a change. Thanaz is not coming back either are the "old days". The brand has to be seen to move on if it's to survive and by all accounts they are doing pretty well considering. I'm not into this new direction either but diesel isn't the only brand I wear anymore. I'll buy something off them if I like it. I don't turn into a moany-hole when I dont! 😀
By the sounds of things they are out of my depth. Too skinny for me. I wouldn't be able to pull em off. I'll try them of course but it doesn't bode well! Cheers for the advice mate!
Haha! Good advice! Considering I'm gonna invest in these bad boys when they come out!
Your drunk self has pretty good taste! 🍻🍻
Yea, it's a new skinny Jogg jeans.
That photo is taken from its best side. The other side has that awful hole that diesel seems to be obsessed with these days.
Krayver 840V.
I found these while cleaning out my closet. They were washed once before being sealed in a vacuum sealed bag. Postage is €15 flat per pair for worldwide shipping. PM me for postage quote for multiple pairs.   Pics from left to right:     Zatiny 88Z - €25 Size: W34 L32 Waist Aligned: 17.75" Inseam: 32.5" Hem: 9.5" Composition: 100% Cotton Made in Italy version of this wash.   Zathan 8KK - €25 Size: W34 L32 Waist Aligned: 17.5" Inseam: 32" Hem:...
High kai or tube Tom. Tight long john and skinny Lin would be slimmer again. Oh, and size up one for nudie. They have a more fitted waist than diesel.