or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Ah I see! I'm quite fond of my homie slippers too. I don't have a dog as an excuse though!
Shirt out looks pretty good. Are those slippers you're wearing?
It may have to wait coz I just got a mail from nudie saying my size is out of stock. Pity. I think at this stage I'll wait till Black Friday/cyber Monday and go on a binge.
Nah they were awful. Soooooooo tight in the calves, upper block was nice though. Tight long john were a lot nicer than I thought but were so low rise they were too similar to women's jeans. Sent them both back and ordered lean dean shoreline and a pair of allsaints pin boots. Should be here by tomorrow.
Good tip buddy, I'll def check it out. This place has been languishing lately. Apart from a couple of threads, it all seems to be Instagram reposts. Boring as fuck. The jeans are pretty sweet, nice rips and good wash. They're getting a lot of wear this summer, it's been the wettest, coldest summer on record here in Ireland and that's saying something, not once have I worn shorts!
Now they look like they're worth getting! Excellent fit too, nailed it buddy.
Allsaints Husk Cigarette Allsaints Stafford open weave knit Diesel Kunha Boots
Been a while! Tube Tom Blue Valentine Firetrap Buffalo Check Allsaints Crescent Hi-Top
Dude, check the dates on the threads you're posting in. Some of them are years old.
Awh yeah! That's how it's done DA! How are the 887K?