or Connect

Posts by m3linj

Hi, i'm selling my new Tephhar 8y0 unworn. I love the wash but i can't wear this cut, too slim for me.   I'm selling it 100 € and i send it everywhere. (supplement France out.)   Write me an email if you are interested, thanks.
I'm selling my Braddom 003J1-A  W32 L32. It is new and unworn. I bought it but it was to small for me. 98 % cotton and 2 % elastane. The wash is realy awesome.   I can ship everywhere, supplement France out.   Write me a message if you are interrested and if you want more pics.   Sorry for my bad english ; )
Does anyone know if the new collection is available in diesel store France ?
Saw on japanese online store ! Thavar 0801D
Hi,   I'm selling my Iakop 881z W33 L34. It is too much tight for me. I can't wear it. The jeans sleeps in my wardrobe too much time...   It is new unwashed and flawless.   Waist : 45,5 cm Width : 29 Length : 110 cm Leg opening : 20 cm   Just PM me if you want more information ; ) You can find this announcement on ebay ! " m3linj "   Thanks !
Hello,   I'm selling my Krooley 880W w32 L34, I wore it few time but it is to tight for me now... ; ( Excuse my bad english, I'm french !   You will find this announcement on ebay, " m3linj" measurment too.   Thanks
I can't size down my legs are too big ^^
Wearing Shioner 880w !! Find it perfect !! But i had to size up a lot !!  
I will try that thanks ; )   but I hope that the hole will not grow ..
Hello,   I bought a shioner 880w new in Diesel outlet store with a small hole ( I paid it 97 €, and i think the wash is perfect =) ) I think i can repair this hole but i need advice to do it well !! What do you think ?   If someone know how i can repair it, just write on this topic ; )     The hole isn't on the seams and i probably have a chance to repair it !!