or Connect

Posts by m3linj

Hello, I'm selling my brand new diesel jeans, 120 € bought 200 € in sale. You can find this annoucement on ebay. My nickname is " m3linj "
Hello, i'm selling my new diesel. It is tooo small for me.. I wore it one time ... So sad   All my jeans are in perfect condition. Excuse me for my bad english, i'm french ; )
Hi, i'm selling my Safado, you can find this annoucement on ebay Nick name : m3linj   PM me if you are interrested : D
I'm selling my cool of coal denim new and unworn. Annoucement on ebay, nickname : m3linj PM me if you are interrested
Hello, i'm selling my diesel jeans and you can find this annoucement on ebay: nick name: m3linj
Hello this jeans is unworn and new. You can find this annoucement on ebay. Nick name: m3linj PM me for more information.
Hello, i'm selling my diesel jeans and you can find this annoucement on ebay: nick name: m3linj
Hi, i'm selling my new Tephhar 8y0 unworn. I love the wash but i can't wear this cut, too slim for me.   I'm selling it 100 € and i send it everywhere. (supplement France out.)   Write me an email if you are interested, thanks.
I'm selling my Braddom 003J1-A  W32 L32. It is new and unworn. I bought it but it was to small for me. 98 % cotton and 2 % elastane. The wash is realy awesome.   I can ship everywhere, supplement France out.   Write me a message if you are interrested and if you want more pics.   Sorry for my bad english ; )
Does anyone know if the new collection is available in diesel store France ?