or Connect

Posts by CUTUP

Quote: Originally Posted by flipcydesae This is no way anything against Chris. But we've all seen this song and dance from DAVE before. So excuse me if I'm not jumping for joy and giving everyone a high five. I'll believe it when I see it. Until then I don't think anyone is going to be all gung ho until we see some of the changes that Chris has been advocating being implemented. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me... I...
Quote: Originally Posted by MiztaMike the real question is how are you going to get people to come here, AND be active? this thread was made like 14 hours ago and only 6 people have posted? this is probably the biggest thread since the panty raid. True, I cant argue with that logic, and that's a very valid question What I plan to do is rework the site so that it focuses on all things fashion. I also want to get rid of or re-arrange sections so...
Quote: Originally Posted by 130_R This has already been proven to fail due to philosophical differences in management style. So why would it work now? I said the same thing ^ I am being given what I asked for in the beginning. Autonomy, and the freedom to make changes as I see fit without waiting till the end of time for approval The utter desolation on HF made Dave see things a bit differently. I know we will never get back lost members, many...
Quote: Originally Posted by dennisoc Lemmnen?? What is that mean? Lemmen is the cut of the jeans, and the numbers and letters are the wash For example, Clerby 82L Clerby would be the cut, and 82L would be the wash
Zodiac, much much better +1 Dont think Im knockin you man, just trying to get you to keep branching out. I used to wear nothing but plain t shirts and hooded jackets, so I know how it feels to be partial to a particular look The fit on that shirt is nice, Im not a fan however of the black boots with the lighter colored jeans, they stand out to much IMO
You almost dont even notice the dragons I was hoping by now Diesel would give up on ass creatures, but alas
OK Well then I get to eat him, we cant have evidence just lying around in case someone starts asking questions
I had no trouble selling my hacked Diesels on ebay, they just went for a bit less. Mind you they were rare pairs, so what you said is on point robness I still have my T08s, 784s, 71J, 82N, Clerby 82Ls ect Bringing in your favorite cut as a template is an excellent idea, I did the same thing when I took my pairs in to get done and the fit is identical
Quote: Originally Posted by Cez1029 He is already banned and that is all that can be done as far as I know. Too bad HF doesn't have a beat down squad to send after this goon. I will organize one if you like, but only if I get to be the head goon