or Connect

Posts by Badiha

Ok Well do you want me to ask some photos of the jeans to be sure ?
Hi, So I have a girl who asked me about her jean on the left. On the right she showed me an original jean to compare with the jean she has just received. I am not sure about the authenticity. Can you tell me One the left : Picasa Web Albums - Carolyne - Jeans Thx !
Quote: Originally Posted by mgoose Well I have to work, but after that I figure I should go to the bar and take advantage of drunk, lonely girls . . . we'll see how that works out I just love it Well I am making dinner for my bf (- fiancé -, always weird to say that word lol !) at home
Quote: Originally Posted by pulse_driver heading out for a massive one.. ouhhhhh chaleur !
Quote: Originally Posted by Badiha Zara shirts, Clush 8GC Jean and Repetto zizi. Happy new Eve all ! LMAO, the kitty was right behind during the photo
Zara shirts, Clush 8GC Jean and Repetto zizi. Happy new Eve all !
Quote: Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake Yep, the slammers are fake as well. That guy was also banned from here for continuing to sell his fakes on ebay when he was called out. NEW Diesel Jeans Slammer 8BG Stretch 36 x 32 ROCK STAR - (eBay.ca item 190175615622 end time 25-Nov-07 21:15:48 EST) What?? This slammer a fake ?? How do you see that lol
Quote: Originally Posted by StreetSmart Hey, what do you guys think about these jeans? Real or Fake? Thank you all for the help. STUNNING! Men's Denim Jeans DIESEL Levan 36 Italy NWT! - (eBay.ca item 330189898369 end time 25-Nov-07 13:01:24 EST) MENS DIESEL JEANS 36X34 - (eBay.ca item 130175678387 end time 25-Nov-07 21:04:50 EST) NEW Diesel Jeans Slammer 8BG Stretch 36 x 32 ROCK STAR - (eBay.ca item 190175615622 end time 25-Nov-07 21:15:48...
Yes me too! Is there a virus on the link ?
Who is gonna buy that seriously ?