or Connect

Posts by AIOR

Nothing will come in 31x32 ?
For me : Safado 8YM, 888R, Thavar 888P, 8NE and 8X2, Krooley 8NJ and Darron 803W... IMHO
Hello,   Do you plan to receive Thavar 811P as well ?
Tepphar 8W3 or Thavar 8AA
Thanks Drumedge ! I wanted these so bad ! I tried two pairs in a shop in my regular Thavar size W32L32. One pair fit ok, but I was not happy with the wash. I asked for another pair and the waist was so huge !!!   I hesitate to size down 1 or 2 ! Finally, I went for sizing down 1 and I'm glad I did cause W30L32 woulf I've been way too tight !!!
My New Thavar 886B, Diesel sneakers and classic T ;-)    
For Sale an amazing pair of VIKER 8I9, Brand new with tags. 100% Cotton blend, amazing wash.   Shipping costs will depend on buyer's location.   Do not hesitate to contact me for any question.   Cheers
For Sale an amazing PAIR of DIESEL BLACK GOLD line, EXCESS, Condition is perfect. 100% Cotton blend Super quality denim.   Shipping costs will depend on buyer's location.   Do not hesitate to contact me for any question.   Cheers
For Sale a pair of DARRON 8SV, in perfect condition. 100% Cotton blend Super quality denim.   Shipping costs will depend on buyer's location.   Do not hesitate to contact me for any question.   Cheers
For Sale a rare pair of BLUE EYECONS, DARRON 8K2, in mint condition. Superb denim !   Shipping costs will depend on buyer's location.   Do not hesitate to contact me for any question.   Cheers