or Connect

Posts by AIOR

I'm wearing Thavar 608T Chrom-Hi Zip boots,  love that wash, this is the best one for FW14 IMO.   
I found that collector Jeans from 2011 ! IAKOP 881Z :)   Very nice pair, details are nicely done... I went to Diesel store in Paris wearing them and when I compared this wash with Belter 828T, Thavar 829B or Thavar 833Z I think that Diesel is missing something with BLUE EYECONS new washes and online pics too... Style and quality details is not that good as it was. Thavar 608T and maybe Sleenker 833L excepted nothing is very impressioning... I bit disapointed... (Sorry...
Definitely 881W, 887V and 8W3
SOLD
SOLD
Well thanks for the advice ;)   I will check till I find them, not easy !
Hi,   I already saw them, but I'm afraid L will be too large ( I'm 1.75m) that is why I wanted them in M but thanks ;) 
If someone has it, an advice about sizing is always welcome (stick to my size, better size up or down).   Many thanks
Yes I know, But I have to try :)   I only find black leather but I have a plenty of them... I'm only interested by the white one. Hoping that someone is wiling to sell it maybe.   Thanks for your reply :)
Hi everyone,   I am looking for a Diesel Lumi leather jacket in white (size M). Does someone know where I can find it ?   If someone is willing to sell one I will check it.   Cheers