or Connect

Posts by javiiglesias

I am 1,82 metres, and they are perfect for me i think, but i havent seen 31/32. The jeans have stacking in the down zone that makes them shorter.Maybe i should have your 31/32 and you should have my 31/34 😜I dont know if i can help you but if i can i will help you with everything 😊
My new Thavar 888p! they are w31 L34, I usually use l32 or l30 but they fit perfect! they doesnt look like l34, sorry for the quality and for the    carpet!    
Im selling Diesel Thavar 888p sizes w30 and w31, all in L34, altought is l34 I can sure they are not so large, I usually use l32 or l30 and they fit perfect to me.  The size of the jeans of pics is w31, its because I want to conserve the jeans in the original package, but they are exactly the same, I can send you pics without problems. 100% original Diesel jeans, you can see the pics, if you want more pics I send you. If I dont sell them in 6 days I will get them...
Hi friends, Im selling Diesel Thavar 888p sizes w27 w28 w29, all in L34, altought is l34 I can sure they are not so large, I usually use l32 or l30 and they fit perfect to me. 100% original Diesel jeans, you can see the pics, if you want more pics I send you. If I dont sell them in 6 days I will get them back to factory, so hurry up! I live in Spain, you tell me your country and I tell you the shipping cost. You can pay with Paypal or bank transfer. I wait...
Sorry, only L34
I will have Thavar 888p 27x34 to sell in one month, if you want and can wait😉
I will receive some pairs of Diesel Thavar 888p 27x34 28x34 29x34 30x34 31x34 at April 16th. I do this so soon  to know if will be buyers to buy them, because if not I will get them back to factory, if there are buyers, I could get more in this sizes. I can reserve them for you, no problem, you will pay when I have the jeans here April 16th, and then I will ship you. I live in Spain so you just have to tell me your country and, after asking in post office, I will...
Thanks Baltimore!
The white paint of 74k can be deleted washing them? I like the blue and green spots but could be better for me without white spots