or Connect

Posts by joce08

I placed an order with them 2 weeks ago and qualified for free priority shipping. However, I haven't received the item yet and no one has replied to my numerous emails and phone messages. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Thanks!
I went yesterday... i saw joeys destroyeds, and big t multis and other stuff for only 79 bucks. for men there were only bobbys in medium and dark stone for $89. I bought 2 pairs of 7s and a pair of bobbys for my bf =) cheap!
i have gel nimbus VII and i feel like i'm running on pillows!! I've had mine for about 6 months and my bf just bought some yesterday for 90 bucks. I also recommend gel kayanos too. happy running!
gracias muchas! =D
oops those are medium bullets by the way
hi all, please authenticate for me!! let me know if you need more pics of tags and stuff =)
i would have to say that maybe a 1/4 or a 1/3 of everything in my closet was an impulse buy. And YES a lot of it is due to my ebay habits. sometimes i see things that i know is an awesome bargain and i bid and bid and bid just to see how much more it will go for. and even though i may get it for cheap i still fell super guilty afterwards. esnipe has helped a little bit. the only way to stop is to completely stay away from ebay period. but that's just me. by the way i just...
someone get these! I just bought her julies earlier this morning!
not crazy about them either.... I always see those at nordies rack and when I see people people wearing them I automatically assume they got them there too. in fact, that's the only place i've EVER seen them, come to think of it.
Quote: Originally Posted by kellygawtscammed Joce it looks like you got your stuff.. Is this correct?? Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7498 9815 9580 Status: Delivered Your item was delivered at 11:07 AM on February 12, 2007 in MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94041. HOOOORAY! I finally got my stuff! wow! thanks for following up kelly!