or Connect

Posts by manila paper

wanted to check with everyone if you know how much shrinkage a LEE 101B cinch back selvedge denim gets? does it shrink 2 sizes smaller? it states it shrinks 5%... just want to make sure .. also does it differ from those made in japan as opposed to the ones made in poland? or will they shrink the same ? thanks,...
best to wear them for 6 months w/o washing .. although you can soak them in cold water if you want just don't put em in a washing machine that will definitely ruin uour raw denim journey.. hand wash and hang dry is the way to go. 
SELLING EVISU HERITAGE LINE LIMITED EDITION SERIES   SIZE: 33   CONDITION: NEW WITH TAGS   MATERIAL: JAPANESE SELVEDGE DENIM   PART OF MY EVISU COLLECTION. MORE ITEMS WILL BE LISTED SOON.   100% AUTHENTIC ( SEE PHOTOS)   WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE EXCEPT TO CERTAIN PARTS OF EUROPE AND ISRAEL   SHIPPING COST WILL BE ABOUT  $50 ( BETTER ASK TO GET EXACT QUOTE)   I ONLY SHIP VIA EMS DOOR TO DOOR FOR SAFE AND FAST TRANSACTIONS   PAYMENT VIA...
SELLING MY RARE HARD TO FIND RED EAR PAUL SMITH KYOTO LINE LIMITED EDITION SHOES.   THE SHOES ARE PRE-LOVED AND ONLY WORN A TOTAL OF 4 TIMES INDOORS MOSTLY JUST  FOR FITTING PURPOSES.   SIZE : 41 UK   MATERIAL ; BLACK LEATHER UPPERS AND HAND SEWN SOLES   MADE IN ITALY   100% AUTHENTIC   SELLING IT FOR $150   JUST PM ME IF YOUR INTERESTED   WILLL SHIP ANYWHERE (EXCEPT ISRAEL AND SOME PARTS OF EUROPE)    SHIPPING WILL BE  AROUND $50 (...