or Connect

Posts by ktw8723706

Thanks for correcting, Aramis. :)
Diesel Thavar 811P   Size- 26/30   Condition- Brand New with Tags and with the special blue icon bag   Shipping Cost worldwide - add $25    Willing to trade for 27/30 or 28/30   All my jeans are bought from the diesel online store, I could send the receipt if needed.   Sorry for the bad quality pictures, if you need any specific detail or any question, please pm me or mail: hoobastanker0000@gmail.com
Diesel Black Gold Excess 80B   Size- 27   Condition- Brand New with Tags   Shipping Cost worldwide - add $25    All my jeans are bought from the diesel online store, I could send the receipt if needed.   Sorry for the bad quality pictures, if you need any specific detail or any question, please pm me or mail: hoobastanker0000@gmail.com
Diesel Black Gold Excess 0066R   Size- 27   Condition- Brand New with Tags   Shipping Cost worldwide - add $25    All my jeans are bought from the diesel online store, I could send the receipt if needed.   Sorry for the bad quality pictures, if you need any specific detail or any question, please pm me or mail: hoobastanker0000@gmail.com
Diesel Shioner 880W   Size- 27/32   Condition- Brand New with Tags   Shipping Cost worldwide - add $25    All my jeans are bought from the diesel online store, I could send the receipt if needed.   Sorry for the bad quality pictures, if you need any specific detail or any question, please pm me or mail: hoobastanker0000@gmail.com
SOLD   Diesel Thavar 8880M    Size- 26/30   Condition- Brand New with Tags   Shipping Cost worldwide - add $25    All my jeans are bought from the diesel online store, I could send the receipt if needed.   Sorry for the bad quality pictures, if you need any specific detail or any question, please pm me or mail: hoobastanker0000@gmail.com
Diesel Thavar 886B - SOLD   Size- 27/32   Condition- Brand New with Tags   Shipping Cost worldwide - add $25    All my jeans are bought from the diesel online store, I could send the receipt if needed.   Sorry for the bad quality pictures, if you need any specific detail or any question, please pm me or mail: hoobastanker0000@gmail.com
BRAND NEW WITH TAG WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGE.. NEVER WORN. DIESEL THAVAR 807C 28 X 30 Willing to ship to anywhere for USD 270 or best offer plus shipping cost. Pic were taken by my iphone 5 and if you need more detail pic please feel free to ask through mail. hoobastanker0000@gmail.com
Diesel Darron 803W-price drop   Size- 28/32   Condition- Brand New with Tags, NEVER WORN OR WASH.   Shipping Cost worldwide - add $25    Sorry for the bad quality pictures, if you need any specific detail or any question, please pm me or mail: hoobastanker0000@gmail.com
check this out: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-3direct/di12hothaver0806p/ it has 3d treatment.