or Connect

Posts by chaddeng

Can someone identify this thanaz?  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Diesel-Thanaz-Jeans-size-33-/121090943133?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=WqnuXK1rPoPgjA4FYgQQ4Lcbet4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc Thanks you diesel experts in advance.
Here are more measurements for THANAZ 8WW (31/32):-   Waist with dip: approx. 42cm Waist aligned: approx. 40-41cm Crotch to the very bottom: 78cm Width at end: 17cm Let me know if you are interested.
Hi, how much is Thanaz 73j 28/30 used?
It's approx. 17" when it's flat. Hope this helps and please let me know if you are interested.
-
Thanaz collection on sale.   Thanaz 8SV in size 30/32 (mint condition) - 180 GBP   Thanaz 72L in size 32/32 (new without tags) - 200 GBP   Thanaz 8WW in size 31/32 (new with tags) - 200 GBP   Thanaz 8S9 in size 31/32 (in mint condition) - BEST OFFER   PM me or send me messages on...
Thanks Phukette. What size the jacket are you after? There is Biker leather jacket available in size M, L and XL for Brown ones and all sizes are available for  Black ones. They recently restocked them so check the website. 
It's getting chilly over here in Liverpool in the UK, and just had been trying these coat and leather jacket yesterday. Jacket: All Saint sKotmasu Coat Jeans: Diesel Tepphar 8Y9 Boots: River Island Black Boots     Jacket: All Saints Cargo Biker Leather Jacket Jeans: Diesel Tepphar 8Y9 Boots: River Island Black Boots
Are you up for trading your jeans for Brand new thanaz 8ww 31/32 with the all tags. If you are interested, please let me know you can do a some sort of arrangement for it (My jeans + cash can be available). Thanks.
I am selling pre-owned Thanaz 8ww 31/34(professionally shortened to 31/31), pre-owned Thanaz 8s9 31/32, and New with tags Thanaz 74k 32/32. They are up for sale on ebay. My ebay ID is chaddeng and message me if you have questions about the jeans.   Thanks.