or Connect

Posts by rupavi

Hi,   I have a used DIESEL Leide leather jacket for sale. This is very difficult to come by nowadays and is highly sought after.   100% real Lambskin leather with cotton lining.   I am located in Dubai and will ship anywhere at the buyers expense.   The jacket has some signs of wear as you can see in the pictures.   Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.   Thanks for looking.
A|XX 20th Leather Moto Jacket 100% real leather Limited edition jacket made to celebrate the 20th anniversary of fashion and trend pioneers. This is a slim fit black leather jacket for men in size medium, and it is true to size. It has never been worn except to try it on ( still has the tags). MSRP for this jacket was $498 but you will probably never find any available for sale cause this was a limited edition jacket that was made to celebrate Armani Exchanges 20th...
Hi, I am looking for a diesel laderry, lade or leide black leather jacket in medium. If you have anything for sale could you please let me know. Thanks