or Connect

Posts by Lordcrill

yeah, no padding in the tongue at all. very low ankle. the toe kinda came out like a snout in a way bc it was niether round nor squared. My co worker like diesel sneakers and i told him nothing beat the first pair (or first pair that i remember). He was curious to how they looked, I was at a loss to give him a good description, and couldnt find anything on the net. Yeah i think they came out around 2000 and everyone had em. Im really trying to find an image.
Now our memories are gonna be different, but anyone have pics or know the name of the first diesel kicks they remember? Even if they werent the first, and really early memories?  I have a specific low top sneaker in mind but i cant describe em, they were very unique but really simple.
your funny man. I like the pic of your back
damnnnn homey, u need to size down at that waist. Or do they wear i loose at the waist like that in taiwan?
what a bozo.
what does sarcasm have to do with my question. "who cares" means who cares, who cares about this tai dudes collection. im not trying to be cute with sarcasm like you.   wow kid!!
 i wish i had only 6 pairs of jeans, id be rich.
who cares
thanks twinKen