or Connect

Posts by Lordcrill

cyber bullying. ahahaha. stop watching dateline nbc and glossing over people magazine, pfff "cyber bullying." I have made myself part of a vile collection of people,,, woow man your so deep. You take yourself seriously and my post seriously because your ass lives on a computer. If you had a life beside the internet you prob wouldnt care about what a stranger on a blog writes, but you do, so your the loser.Your "part of a collection of people" that need the web to...
MY FAULT COOKIE MONSTER, I MEANT, THAT DUDE ITSINMYJEANS, SORRY BROTHER
LOL "I CANT AFFORD ANYTHING BUT LEVIS" AND IF I DID WHO CARES, WHAT ARE YOU CANDER, YOU WANNA BULLY ME WITH WALLET COMPARISONS, NOW THATS PATHETIC. I CAN AFFORD ANYTHING I WANT, IM WEALTHY IN ALL WAYS, IN THE WAYS THAT COUNT. I COULD BUY ALL THOSE STUPID CLOTHS YOU OWN AND THEN SOME, BUT I DONT, BECAUSE THEYRE STUPID, NEON ASS YELLOW JEANS, YOUR FAT ASS IN SKINNY JEANS IS HILARIOUS.
COOKIE MONSTER YOUR FUNNY AND AN IDIOT. YOUR A HYPOCRITE, I HARDLY INSULTED ANYONE AND YOUR INSULTING ME. TALKING ABOUT ME LIVING IN A BASEMENT, AND BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOUR TAKING YOURSELF WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. "I AM WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD" REALLY YOU JACKASS, WITH EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD, YOUR SAYING MY POST OFFENDED YOU THAT MUCH THAT I BECAME ONE OF THE REASONS THATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD? YOUR A COMPLETE...
na bro, i aint hating on his sandals, fuck sandals, and posing for pics and all that shit, thats for women.
IT IS A LEGIT SITE, OR WAS, HES AN EBAY SELLER, BAUGHT A FEW JEANS FROM HIM ON EBAY
p;
anf sandals, truely lmfao bro, thanks for the sandal update.
whata efin tool, nice poses
does any one know if they plan on an 880w wash for viker?