or Connect

Posts by Lordcrill

but do you really need sweats that look like jeans? just get sweat pants. thats real corny on diesels part, i seen the infomercials about those jog jeans for women and i sed, damn, thats corny ass hell, now diesel is doing it- still corny.
IM SORRY MAN, BUT JOG JEANS? AM I ALONE, BUT ISNT THAT A LITTLE CORNY.
its def a lighter grey, but the denim is stiff and rigid the way i like it, ill try to post pics when i have time.
DUDES, VIKER 881V  IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, SO GOOD I DOUBLED DOWN ON THEM CAUSE THERYRE GONNA BE A STAPLE IN MY WARDROBE.
I sent em off already. the 34's are inbound
Well i just got my prps in rambler cut which is a slim straight cut. I wear 31 in diesel, and i baught the ramblers in 32's and they were extremely tight on my waist. Im exchanging them for a 34 waist, bc i dont think a 33 would even do me justice in this cut.
i just orderd a pair online, i wish i could have tried them on before hand, but i had to make a move bc it was a huge sale, and they had a size that i think i could work with.
I wanna hear from my diesel lovers, if they tried/ own any prps.  Whats the hype about?
yo cander sorry man, be my friend bro?
cander, it just shows that your a huge poser, thanks for another pose, thanks for "shutting me down" thanks for showing me your fabulous wardrobe, your fall/winter lineup hahah, and thanks for taking time out of your busy day to take off your shirt, take a pic and upload it to the forum, you fucking poser, just like a bitch, and im insecure? you vain bastard. itsinmyjeans thanks for grammer picking as if any of my god damn convo has attepted to be professor ready. you...