or Connect

Posts by Lordcrill

yes
THATS A CLASSIC LOOK, YOU CANT GO WRONG AT ALL, NICE
ok oool  how bout poiak to viker, size up from vikers? any one w comparisons
so phukette i should or shouldnt size up from my viker waist. i dont wear krooley so i cant compare. they look dope on you, you sold me, just need sizing help,
OK so serious question, if anyone has ever tried this or has a good opinion on the outcome Id appreciate it. Since im not a fan of the tapered, and i wear a 32 length, does one suppose I could buy the braddoms in a 34 length then get them hemmed to a 32, and maybe come out with a slightly wider leg openning?
ANYONE WEAR BRADDOMS< I KNOW THEY ARE TAPERED, BUT CAN I WORK WITH THEM IF IM A DIE HARD VIKER FAN, ANYONE KNOW THE MEASUREMENT OF THE LEG OPENING?
250 WAS THE RETAIL, I HAD RECIEVED ONE FOR MY B DAY, BUT GOT IT STOLEN OUT OF MY GYM LOCKER.
i wear 31 vikers and had to size up for safado's, they might be tight if you dont like em snug
DOPE, I have that stacked effect on my new 881v's, but the denim is thin and crisp. Those sofados look thicker, with a more cotton feel, do you think your gonna have to use the technique over and over?
im not seeing to many cool washes coming up for viker, im thinking of trying j brand, if i like vikers am i going with slim straigh or relaxed straight in JB. also i wear 31 vikers, how are j brand sizing, and one last thing, I love stiff tough denim, and recommended washes like that?   thanks