or Connect

Posts by bluedenim

I was trying to find what is the leg opening for APC jeans for New Standard and Petit standard in size 29...tried googling but did not find anything.
hi   I usually buy diesel and nudie jeans but now i am considering some other brands as well, basically i have shortlisted to 3:- APC, naked and famous citizens of humanity   does anyone have any experience with these brands.....i am basically looking for some advice on these brands as to which is better.   thanks
Diesel Viker rbox 887K, made in italy. Size 31X30, wore it only once, selling it as it is too loose for me. $180. original price $260
I agree 880i is one the best diesel wash.
Any suggestions which safado could be worn with shirt an blazer
Just ordered viker r box 801n , really excited, will upload the pics as soon as I receive them.
I wear 31 in viker, this one is loose on the waist and legs ......( but anyway thanks for the feedback
Interesting last comment by ronlol, I always wear a 31 and I do have a 887k in 31 but its too loose that's why I was thinking of buying 30
Ready to pay for the extra shipping but I don't understand french so can't order.........)