or Connect

Posts by annabelle1984

shipping is calculated   available through denimblog and ebay   Marc Jacobs Black Python Embossed Stardust Stam from the Resort 2009 Collection RETAIL $1450 plus tax APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 15"W x 9"H x 5"D with a 6" double handle drop and 14" removable chain drop DETAILS Front exterior zip pocket, kiss-lock closure, one interior zip pocket CONDITION This is a project bag. It is perfectly useable as is, but it needs some TLC. With some time and effort, I believe...
available through denimblog and ebay   This is a GORGEOUS and hard to find Cartoon Paisley scarf from the Fall 2009 collection The original retail was $150 plus tax and they sold out FAST It's pink with multi-color paisley print and measures approximately 30" x 30" There is one small mark (last photo - pen mark?) and some wrinkles from storage 100% silk, dry clean only  
shipping is calculated   available through denimblog and ebay   I'M MOVING AND WILL BE LISTING ITEMS THROUGHOUT THE MONTH, SO BE SURE TO CHECK BACK! Marc Jacobs Black Greta Garbo Shoulder Bag from the Fall 2010 Collection Classic, versatile style - use as a shoulder bag, or remove the strap and use it as a clutch!   RETAIL $1495 APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 12 1/2"W x 7 3/4" x 2"D with a 7 1/2" removable strap drop DETAILS Double snap flap with optional padlock...
shipping is calculated   available through denimblog and ebay   I'M MOVING AND WILL BE LISTING ITEMS THROUGHOUT THE MONTH, SO BE SURE TO CHECK BACK! Marc Jacobs Bow Quilting - Large Wallet from the Resort 2010 Collection   RETAIL $450 APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 7 3/4"W x 4"H x 1"D DETAILS A prim bow centers a quilted metallic leather wallet with a zip-around closure, gold hardware, three interior open compartments divided by one zip pocket and one slip pocket, two...
shipping is calculated   available through denimblog and ebay   APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 42" long, 17" across bust, 18" across waist, dress has some stretch to it DETAILS Fully lined, back zip, back hem slit, decorative faux pearl and gold buttons on either side of front CONDITION Pre-owned. The tags show some age and the material tag is missing, but it appears to be some sort of wool blend. There are two faded spots on the front, as shown in photo 8, and two...
shipping is calculated   available through denimblog and ebay   I'M MOVING AND WILL BE LISTING ITEMS THROUGHOUT THE MONTH, SO BE SURE TO CHECK BACK! Marc Jacobs Julia Expandable Zip Tote from the Resort 2005 Collection Made with gorgeous thick leather!   RETAIL $995 APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 15"W x 9"H x 5"D with a 6" strap drop, measurements taken at widest points while zipped, not expanded DETAILS Front zip pocket with decorative padlock, top zip closure, one...
shipping is calculated   available through denimblog and ebay   I'M MOVING AND WILL BE LISTING ITEMS THROUGHOUT THE MONTH, SO BE SURE TO CHECK BACK! Marc Jacobs Black & Gold Stam from the Resort 2008 Collection Hard to Find Discontinued Style!   RETAIL $1495 APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 15"W x 11"H x 5"D with a 5" double handle drop and 12" removable chain drop DETAILS Gold threads woven through black quilted leather, gold trim, gold hardware, kiss-lock closure,...
shipping is calculated   available through denimblog and ebay   NWT Marc Jacobs Beaded Daisy in "Camel" from the Resort 2009 Collection   RETAIL $1995 APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 14"W X 13” H X 3½"D (measured at widest points) with a 10” removable macrame shoulder drop and 18-21” crossbody strap   DETAILS Snap closure, one interior zip pocket, one interior slip pocket, decorative front padlock with two working keys, multi-color macrame shoulder strap interwoven with...
shipping is calculated   available through ebay and denimblog   I'M MOVING AND WILL BE LISTING ITEMS THROUGHOUT THE MONTH, SO BE SURE TO CHECK BACK! Gorgeous and highly sought after Fall 2005 Icy Little Stam! These are INREDIBLY hard to find and icy leather is no longer made! APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 12"W x 9"H x 1"D with a 11" chain drop DETAILS Front exterior zip pocket, kiss-lock closure, interior zip pocket, brass hardware, and red suede...
shipping is calculated   available through denimblog and ebay   NWT Marc Jacobs Pearl Anthracite w/Nickel HW Crossbody from the Fall 2012 Collection Versatile lambskin leather crossbody that can be used as an iPad case, or remove the interior cover and use it as an everyday bag!   RETAIL $595 APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 10 1/2"W x 9"H x 1 1/2"D with a 17 1/2" strap drop DETAILS Top zip closure, exterior zip pocket, interior removable iPad cover with magnetic snap...