or Connect

Posts by annabelle1984

$15 shipping within US Please message me for an Express quote for all other countries, or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal and on ebay as an auction   Rare FIRST SEASON Lambskin Edition with Ribbon Lining This is an absolutely gorgeous first season Natasha, the most sought after bag from the Petal to the Metal line. It is made of super soft lamb leather and has the coveted ribbon lining. APPROXIMATE...
$8 shipping within US $38 Express all other countries   Available through DenimBlog and eBay   Brown Marc Jacobs Leather Pants from the Ready-to-Wear Collection Line APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 14" across waist, 39" long, 28" inseam DETAILS Zip and hook closure, two front slip pockets, two back slip pockets, seamed at the knee, silk lined CONDITION Gently broken in. There are a few leather variations/darker age spots and some scuffs, but it...
$15 to ship within US Express international shipping is calculated. Please message me for a quote or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog and bonanza There is also a 99 cent ebay auction running here Hard to Find Marc Jacobs Large Red Too Pocket from the Resort 2008 Collection   RETAIL $795 APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 13"W x 11 1/2"H x 5"D with a 7" strap drop DETAILS Zip top closure, two front logo...
$8 shipping within US $38 Express all other countries   Available through DenimBlog and eBay   SIZE Medium RETAIL $298 APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 19" long, 29" sleeve length, 20" across bust, 21" across hem MATERIAL Body: 63% Polyester, 26% Wool, 6% Nylon, 5% Metallic. Cuffs and Welt: 80% Wool, 20% Nylon DETAILS Slate/tonal shimmer stripes; deep v neckline; long raglan sleeves; boxy; cropped fit; pullover style; ribbed; banded cuffs and hem CONDITION There...
$15 shipping within US Express internaitonal shipping is calculated. Please message me or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog and eBay   Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo Leather Boots SIZE 10 B DETAILS Side zipper with pulls, gold Ferragamo hardware APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 2" heel, 18 1/2" high, 10" from toe to heel CONDITION Exterior has minor scuffs and leather creases while the interior has been cleaned but still shows...
$10 shipping within US $38 Express all other countries   Available through DenimBlog and eBay   Brown Marc Jacobs Distressed Leather Pants from the Ready-to-Wear Collection Line SIZE 4 RETAIL $700+ APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 14" across waist, 39" long, 28" inseam DETAILS Zip and hook closure, two front slip pockets, two back slip pockets, seamed at the knee, silk lined CONDITION Gently broken in. There are a few leather...
$6 shipping within US Available through DenimBlog and eBay   New Limited Edition 3.5 ml Bottle of No. 19 by Chanel from the Fragrance Wardrobe Set Due to international restrictions the item can only be shipped within the US.  
$25 Priority Shipping within US Express shipping all other countries. Please message me for a quote or refer to the eBay listing.   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal and Bonanza There is also a 99 cent ebay auction here   Limited Edition Marc Jacobs Croc Stamped "Peanut" Stones Bag This beauty is from the Fall 2007 Stones Collection and was extremely limited. I did a little research and am almost certain it was...
$20 shipping within US Express shipping all other countries. Please message me for a quote or refer to the eBay listing.   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal and Bonanza There is also a 99 cent ebay auction here   Rare Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Rust Sasha   Here's your chance to own the bag that really kicked off the MBMJ craze! This is an absolutely gorgeous first season Sasha, the most sought after bag from the Petal to...
$6 shipping within US Express shipping all other countries   Available through DenimBlog or eBay   Adorable Free People Beaded Daisy Tank Top   SIZE Medium APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 10" across top unstretched, 22" long DETAILS Stretch bust, rolled hem, adjustable shoulder straps, woven design with beaded detail CONDITION Gently worn and washed with a few little loose threads. The top of the bust always had unfinished edges.