or Connect

Posts by annabelle1984

$15 within US Please message me for international shipping, or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog and eBay   Miu Miu Iridescent Plaid Stilettos SIZE 38 1/2 IT, 8.5 US Approx. 4" heel, 11" long CONDITION Gently worn. The soles and insoles show some wear but are clean. There are a few scuffs and marks to the brown and plaid, but nothing terribly noticeable.
$20 shipping within US Please message me for international quotes or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal Invoice and Bonanza for $300   Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Newsprint Sasha This is an absolutely gorgeous second season Sasha, predecessor to the smaller Natasha. It is made of super soft lamb leather and the lining is done in beautiful ribbon lining. The Sasha is now discontinued and newsprint is...
$20 shipping within US Please message me for international quotes or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal Invoice and ebay   This is an absolutely gorgeous first season Sasha, the most sought after bag from the Petal to the Metal line and predecessor to the smaller Natasha. It is made of super soft lamb leather and has the coveted paisley lining, which is no longer produced. The Sasha is now discontinued, so these don't pop up all...
$5 shipping within US $38 Express all other countries     Available through DenimBlog and eBay   APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 15" across bust, 12" across waist, 33" long DETAILS Sweatheart neckline, attached bra support, removable tie, side zipper, lined CONDITION Gently worn. There is one loop missing for the belt, and there is very light fading on the bust around the edges. The removable tie has a black stain on it that I believe is ink, shown in the...
$15 shipping within US Please message me for an international quote. I can only ship Express or Registered Mail. The Express quote is on the ebay listing.   Available through DenimBlog or eBay   SIZE 8 1/2 D CONDITION Gently broken in. The exterior leather has minor scuffs, and the soles show wear. Please note that the insole of the left show is missing, and that the right insole needs to be reglued.
FREE economy shipping within US $39.95 Canada/Mexico $60.95 all other countries   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal Merchandise Invoice RETAIL $695 plus tax DETAILS Leather entwined gold chain and gold hardware Flap top with magnetic snap closure and decorative push-lock Two interior open compartments divided by zip compartment, one interior back wall zip pocket CONDITION Excellent. Very light corner wear shown in photos five and...
$10 Priority shipping within US Please message me or refer to the ebay listing for registered mail international prices   Available through DenimBlog and eBay   Rare Marc Jacobs Vermillion Red Baby Devon from the 1st Season Collection DETAILS Two front buckle pockets, front zip pocket, zip top closure, back wall zip pocket, pink suede lining APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 9"H measuring from bottom to buckle, 6 1/2"H from bottom to middle 9"W x 2"D...
$6 shipping within US $38 all other countries   Available through DenimBlog and eBay     DETAILS Tie shoulder straps, white trim along bust and hem, smocked back APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 17" across bust, 15" across waist, 29" long measuring from top of bust to hem CONDITION Gently worn and dry cleaned. The last photo shows some of the minor pilling on the dress - not very noticeable and common with linen.
$6 shipping within US $38 all other countries   Available through DenimBlog and ebay   MATERIAL  Shell: 100% Polyester Lace: 100% Nylon APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 33" long, 16" across bust, 13" across unstretched elastic waist DETAILS Pleated crepe dress with lace panels at the yoke, peplum, and long sleeves with single button. Smocked elastic at lace collar and 2-button keyhole at back. Semi-sheer.    
$6shipping within US $38 Express all other countries   Available through DenimBlog and ebay  size 2 and size 4   NWT Free People Young Victorian Black Lace Dress MATERIAL Shell: 100% Polyester Lace: 100% Nylon APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS Size 2: 32" long, 14" across bust, 11" across unstretched waist Size 4: 33" long, 15" across bust, 11" across unstretched waist DETAILS This pleated crepe dress features lace panels at the yoke, peplum, and long...