or Connect

Posts by annabelle1984

$8 shipping within US International shipping is calculated. Please either message me or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal invoice and eBay   This is a sample bag of an unreleased style from the Leola line. You'll never find another one like it!   APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 12"W x 11"H x 1"D DETAILS Zip top closure with interior zip pocket and two interior slip pockets. Black patent detail and black suede underneath the...
$8 shipping within US International shipping is calculated. Please either message me or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal Invoice and eBay   This adorable Marc Jacobs Glitter Stud Bag from the Resort 2008 collection is a super rare find and retailed for $595. It would be perfect for the holidays or a pop of colour on an evening out! There is the tiniest bit of barely noticeable wear on the corners, but is in otherwise...
$15 shipping within US Express international shipping is calculated. Please either message me or refer to the ebay listing for a quote   Available through DenimBlog for $300 OR BEST OFFER via PayPal invoice and eBay   RETAIL $1350 DETAILS Zip top closure, canvas lining, one interior zipper pocket APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 15"L x 10"H x 4"D with a 9" detachable strap drop CONDITION The exterior is in great shape, with some normal wear shown in photo 3 where...
$6 shipping within US International shipping is calculated. Please either message me or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog and eBay   Adorable and Hard to Find Green Heart Prada Keychain Approximately 3" long and with a retail value of $250 Comes with Prada card, pillow, and Reebonz gift box and ribbon INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING Item will be shipped Registered Mail. If you would prefer Express, please message me for a...
$8 shipping within US. One-day shipping available International shipping is calculated   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal and eBay   This gorgeous orange label Missoni scarf/shawl retailed for $245 and is approximately 66" long x 15" wide. It is 35% acrylic, 30% mohair, 28% nylon polyamide, and 7% wool. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Item will be shipped Registered Mail. If you would prefer Express, please message me for a...
$6 shipping within US   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal and eBay   MATERIAL: 65% Rayon, 30% Nylon, 12% Silk, 3% Spandex DETAILS: Sheer polka dot v-neck ruffle top, cap sleeves, floral pattern skirt APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS: 35" long, 16" across bust, has some stretch to it  
$10 shipping within US International shipping is calculated. Please message me for a quote or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal and eBay   Salvatore Ferragamo Gray Pumps SIZE 9 1/2 B DETAILS Approx. 2" heel and 11" long, retail $425 CONDITION Soles and insoles show gentle wear but are clean. Exterior has a few minor scuffs and marks. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Item will be sent Registered...
$10 shipping within US International shipping is calculated. Please message me for a quote or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal and eBay   These pretty Escada orange heels are a size 7 B and have lovely scallop heart detail. They are approximately 10 1/2" long and have a 3 1/2" heel. The soles and insoles show gentle wear but are clean, while the exterior has minor scuffs from normal use and two small nicks on the left...
$10 shipping within US International shipping is calculated. Please message me for a quote or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal and eBay   Salvatore Ferragamo Black Patent Bow Pumps SIZE 5 1/2 C DETAILS Approx. 1 1/4" heel and 10" long, fabric bow, retail $425 CONDITION Soles and insoles show gentle wear but are clean. Exterior is in great shape with very minimal scuffing. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:...
$15 shipping within US Please message me for international shipping or refer to the ebay listing   Available through DenimBlog via PayPal invoice and ebay   Original dust bag, tags, and card included. Please note that there's minor rubbing shelf wear on the bottom piping of the bag. RETAIL $895 DETAILS Top zip closure One interior zip pocket Front and side exterior push-lock pockets APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS 11"W x 9"H x 4"D with a 6" handle...