or Connect

Posts by subdude

Thanks.  And yes, I do really like how they look and feel.  I'm not sure I'd be able to get away with wearing them at work; I'd have to try some social situations first.  FWIW, I bought the leather pants when I was about two inches bigger in the waist.  I still like how they look although they are now a bit baggier than they should be, and I would hate to get rid of them since I would probably never be able to find a pair like that again.
Just for comparison, here are photos taken in blue leather pants with the same lighting conditions.  The denim jeans don't look that much different to the camera, IMO.    
I just got them, and here are some photos:      
Thanks for your thoughts.  The three reviewers all gave the jeans 5 out of 5.  Granted, people don't tend to buy things they won't like, but still the people who've bought these jeans and reviewed them seem to like them quite a bit.   FWIW, these look more leathery on the 7FAM video linked here.  Granted, that's sort of what I'm going for, but if they are a bit more on the loud side than the subtle side, that might make it difficult to ever wear them for work or for...
(Removed double post.)
I'm just curious what people think about these jeans.     I personally love how they look, and in general, I like wearing bold clothes, even though on most days I could never get away with wearing jeans like this.  I'm wondering though what others think.  Too brash, or fun and interesting?   One other thought about these...on the 7FAM website, someone's review said these are good for "office wear."  I'd love to think I could wear whatever I felt like wearing...
Hi all.  I am a big fan of coated denim.  I like coated jeans with a subtle sheen, I like coated jeans that basically look like leather pants, and I like those that fall somewhere in between.  (In fact, I actually own and enjoy wearing leather pants and regret that there is a stigma against men wearing them, given that I simply like them and love how they look and feel and don't really have any other reason for wearing them.  I'm not really asking about leather pants...
Hello.  I've been checking out DenimBlog for a while, but this is my first time posting.   I'm a fan of wearing denim that is shiny, whether it is quite shiny or just subtly shiny.  So, I have a few pairs of coated denim jeans by Seven for all Mankind and Guess.  The 7FAM jeans I have are the Smokestack Gray and the Blackstar washes, and the Guess jeans I have are the Lincoln coated jeans, one pair in gunmetal and one pair in brown.  I also have a pair of Joe's Kohen...