or Connect

Posts by freeradical82

saw these yesterday at the diesel store and i'll agree they look much better IRL and not as odd as i first thought they'd be. the lycocell is a turn off for me though and i think i'll appreciate other people wearing this wash and me just watch :)
new the unbranded brand raw denims came in today. cant even button the top button. hopefully the stretch out quickly!  
that's the word i was looking for! diesel outlet version!
look real to me. that wash code is like the knock off that is like discount line or something.
yes some of my zatiny's fit much tighter in the thigh area than the skinny cuts. it's part of the cut's design IMO.
i'll agree with that. i personally wish they'd take away the option to upload small pictures. surely no one is handicapped by data speeds in 2014 to upload a 500kb picture.
speak for yourself. im not that committed. lol i will only buy what i like and feel has value.
viker 882d. prob my number one fav pair of diesels. it changes a lot tho ;)  
new braddom 802k. very tight rigtht now, but i'd imagine they'll stretch quite a bit as this is probably the thinnest denim jeans i have from diesel. great for the warm season up ahead.  
got my braddom 802k in today.  really like this wash! this is actually my first pair of jeans that are not blue believe it or not. im kinda nervous about matching things with gray, but hey i guess it's a challenge!  Also, i'm happy to say mine do have the very subtle stripe effect.  Does anyone else who have this wash know if they fade though? i thought i read that somewhere?