or Connect

Posts by freeradical82

very strange. guess it wasnt too popular as they dont make anymore washes with that fabric.
they don't look bad per say, but i'd untuck the shirt and there are other cuts that would look better IMO. give larkee or waykee a try. 
am i missing something here? how can jeans be made out of paper???   http://www.yoox.com/us/42339270XL/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42339270XL&sizeId=
the unbranded brand raw denim. starting to feel much more comfortable! 
cool polo but would be nicer w/o the leather string and skull IMO
picture is too small cant see nuthin
i saw these when i visited the diesel store last weekend and they are so beautiful IRL. i have to say i havent been impressed w/ a pair of diesels like this one in a long time. from what i remember the denim felt thick though? or maybe i'm just thinking that because they felt heavy? i'm guessing the wax coating adds some weight.  anyway tepphar is not my cut but if it was i would def be grabbing these!
give larkee a try.
saw these yesterday at the diesel store and i'll agree they look much better IRL and not as odd as i first thought they'd be. the lycocell is a turn off for me though and i think i'll appreciate other people wearing this wash and me just watch :)
new the unbranded brand raw denims came in today. cant even button the top button. hopefully the stretch out quickly!