or Connect

Posts by freeradical82

agreed u got a great pair on this wash. this is my favorite wash from this season honestly!
urban outfitters last year. not sure if it's still available...    
those dbg are awesome. since they're raw i think it'd be really interesting to see what they look like in a year. i gotta admit tho. that long bag is fucking funny! do they expect someone to fold them longways and carry that across their back when they travel or something? haha
those are definately fake. nothign about them makes me think they're diesels at all!
I personally LOVE the way the 8NE hangs. it almost is kinda draping from the legs. it's really unique and a great addition to the wardrobe i think!!!  
AGREED!    
8y0 is prob about as close as i'll get to skinny jeans. they're def much more tighter then the rest of my vikers. i'm sure that's due to them being 2% spandex. they're super stretchy, but hold their shape. i wish safados would work good on me, ive tried them on several times and each time i either cant fit my thighs in them or it gives my butt this squished in the jeans look (not at all flattering) oh well. maybe once i get a pair of braddom's that can be my new skinny...
i saw these at nordstroms this weekend and the ones they had def had more of a yellow tint to them like in those links u posted. i prefer that a lot more honestly...
and today at work... zatiny 74f  
saturday night wore viker 8y0! popular wash this weekend apparently! lol