or Connect

Posts by freeradical82

take a pic of the area you're talking about
still looking for these. ive actually never bought anything off ebay (it makes me a little nervous).  i guess i'll order them off there as a last resort if people on this board can confirm that the seller is legit.  please help! 
honestly if i were to sell my 2003 772's id expect around the same price. the cut is out of style and that is some worn ass denim if it's 9 years old! as far as the greenish tint jeans bilibili, can you post a link to the jeans? maybe someone on this forum could pay for shipping and you could send it there way instead of sending it to the trash heap! :)
it means there is a faded effect. basically the lightness you'll find on the lap and thighs
i know this sounds so stupid, but i actually cant wait to get home so i can put them on. stuck at work wearing my larkee 880g's now! lol
LOVING these jeans so far.  not a wash that i'd wear to work, but had to snap another shot of them when i was getting dressed this morning.  they're so beautiful!!!  
not at first but eventually they will
thanks for the kind words guys. i def like them more and more. this is probably about as skinny as i can go as even safados i cant fit in due to the size of my thighs.  will be sure to get more washes in this cut, but currently diesel store only has two other washes that im not interested in.  bring on autumn/winter 2012 baby! :)  i was planning on getting these shoes to go w/ these jeans since i dont really have any low-profile shoes. and i think the small ankle opening...
i decided on the left pair.  here are some quick pics i took. sorry it was already getting kinda dark by time i got home and overcast so just took some pics by the window ;)   left pair:     right pair:   i tried taking pics of the back, but as many of you know the front facing cam kinda sucks on iphone ;)
well i have a tough decision to make today. i ordered two pair of braddoms so i could choose which wash i like more. i'm not sure which one i like more. im at work now so just snapped a couple of pics of them side by side (fit pics soon!).  what do ya'll think is the better wash? right or left? as far as the cut i think this is what i've been looking for! it's kinda got the skinny thing going but still roomy enough for my thighs! i really really like this cut and am glad...