or Connect

Posts by freeradical82

8x2. it's a better wash over all, plus you already have a lot of dark washes.  IMO 74y is too close to 8ne to warrant getting it anyway too...
no it's an old ambercrombie belt that i customized when i was tweaking on crystal meth many years ago 
like 803u the most i think!
got my larkee 8ym's in friday. little side note. i saw someone wearing these back in 2008/09 i think in zatiny and loved them so much they're actually responsible for falling in love w/ diesel. not sure i why i waited so long to get em, but i did and i absolutely love them!  back when blue eyecons were still good :D    
thanks man. i just noticed nordstrom is having a big sale today. dont know if diesel is trying to clear out their 8x2 stock or what, but they have a lot of 8x2 sizes posted up today   http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/diesel-thavar-slim-straight-jeans-08x2/3297903?origin=category&BaseUrl=Apparel
that wash is a bit of a let down for a blue eyecon. a lot of the blue eyecons from last season were pretty poor to me too to have 'blue eyecon' status.  only good one was 888p :(
i got my first pair of thavars yesterday. not as bad as i was expecting! i sized up two and while the thighs are still a lot tighter then i like it's worth it to have 8x2!       larkee 8ym's come in soon hopefully, then i'll have completed getting all the washes i missed out on :)
this is actually thavar. if you look at the pics they just mislabeled it.
8ne has a unique type of fabric unlike any of my other jeans. It almost kinda drapes over the body. It looks great on my Larkees, but I could see it being a problem on skinnies!
perfect. thank you!!!