or Connect

Posts by freeradical82

not a chance in hell. i like the wash too, but cant stand krooley.
can anyone confirm if this is a legit seller?   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diesel-Jeans-Larkee-880F-Regular-Straight-30-x-32-Mens-/261084568999?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item3cc9da5da7
i dont know of any outlets. check out the diesel store at northpark mall. my friend allison works there she'll take care of ya.  not aware of any outlets. honestly i do most of my shopping online im that lazy! :P as far as the belt it's a belt i customized myself.
couple weekend outfits   larkee 880g a & braddom 888p            
i think 882d had very small release. hence no fit pics. i would have gotten it instead of larkee 8ne if i had the chance. it is indeed a very nice wash.
Love this pair of jeans. I actually got mine for $67 believe it or not! And yes authentic!!!
i got mine off of asos.  they only had one version available so im not sure which one i got.
you can find 8n1 in viker on ebay. it's a great wash!
i would say both.
dont think the legs of mine have stretched at all. i stuck w/ my normal size (30x32) and they were a bit tight upon first wear. they feel perfect now. i literally feel like these jeans were molded for my body.  the thing im worried about is how these will react like traditional raw denim. im gonna be pissed if the 3d effect hinders the fading!