or Connect

Posts by freeradical82

i noticed this last week. every now and then yoox has 'errors' like this. like when i got my 8x2 for $95! :)
yes. you can see at the pockets and other areas they've turned blue! i was always under the impression that 88z was a raw look. not a real raw denim...
please do! that'd be awesome!!!
real. those are funny though. never seen worn 88z. i thought they werent supposed to fade!
raj you should take more pictures of your washes like that. makes it much easier to see all the details that way.
braddom would probably be a good substitute for you.  larkee too if your thighs are big and you're going for a classic silhouette.
koolter is close to viker. viker is my fav cut but i've never snatched up a pair of koolters. there is something offputting about the cut for me. i think it's the small leg opening but the actual leg doesnt feel tapered? 
http://store.diesel.com/us/regular-straight_cod36348500gx.html   noticed these added today.   i like the wash and the price is nice. reminds me of 8sv.   im iffy on polyester being used in denim though.  can anyone tell me what to expect?
hella fake!
marcus you're putting way too much contrast on your pics. doesnt look true to life...