or Connect

Posts by freeradical82

i saw these when i visited the diesel store last weekend and they are so beautiful IRL. i have to say i havent been impressed w/ a pair of diesels like this one in a long time. from what i remember the denim felt thick though? or maybe i'm just thinking that because they felt heavy? i'm guessing the wax coating adds some weight.  anyway tepphar is not my cut but if it was i would def be grabbing these!
give larkee a try.
saw these yesterday at the diesel store and i'll agree they look much better IRL and not as odd as i first thought they'd be. the lycocell is a turn off for me though and i think i'll appreciate other people wearing this wash and me just watch :)
new the unbranded brand raw denims came in today. cant even button the top button. hopefully the stretch out quickly!  
that's the word i was looking for! diesel outlet version!
look real to me. that wash code is like the knock off that is like discount line or something.
yes some of my zatiny's fit much tighter in the thigh area than the skinny cuts. it's part of the cut's design IMO.
i'll agree with that. i personally wish they'd take away the option to upload small pictures. surely no one is handicapped by data speeds in 2014 to upload a 500kb picture.
speak for yourself. im not that committed. lol i will only buy what i like and feel has value.
viker 882d. prob my number one fav pair of diesels. it changes a lot tho ;)