or Connect

Posts by freeradical82

or that you accidently ran over with a lawn mower lol
im repulsed by those. when will diesel realize that if they're super distressed they need to not be dark washes? super fake looking. anything that is that distressed is not going to still be a dark color. 
That other thread has me all hot and bothered about the current blue eyecons this season. i figured i'd try and focus on the positive and the washes that made me fall in love w/ diesel (the blue eyecons in particular).  For me it's a toss up between 8ym and 888p   seriously be best dark wash of denim ever IMO   the best light wash of denim ever IMO
they def dont seem to meat the criteria of taking 4 days to make. i mean seriously where is the tlc going? one day to make a leg, one day to make the other leg? third day dye it and the 4th add the tags once they're dry.
before i read all the comments i was about to post the same thing. all the blue eyecons this season suck. there's nothing distinguishing them from a normal diesel wash at all. in fact a lot of the 'normal' washes i prefer'. they really dropped the ball on that division of diesel jeans. 834a is nice, but even that just looks like a standard jean. dont even get me started on 834b
they look a little too baggy. can you go down one size in the waist? waykee is pretty comparable fit to larkee.
they look a ton better with you getting them reinforced. i too am tired of all this crazy washes. i wish diesel would do more natural washes too. like 830p is beautiful wash but those holes kill it for me! diesel is being too extreme really wish they'd scale it back some.
really great pair of jeans. how thick is the denim?
look on the back of the tag maybe next to 'data'? my guess is the 80s tho ;)
8bt is a lot cooler in my book.