or Connect

Posts by cucr3

Does anyone know the website where you can watch international TV channels from your PC? Everything I search for is like $99 for some software to download...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hedonist I just looked over the website, if you add all the bells and whistles you are looking at spending over a grand. Isn't it only $99. That's what it says at the bottom... Total Price - $99. ?
Quote: Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake I don't know if this helps or not, but what I do is have a html blue print of things I want to unload, and at the very bottom AFTER , add additional key words that makes that specific listing unique. Simply fiddle with those words and you can bypass any special software being sold. And the best part, fiddling with the words AFTER is free. I'm not quite sure I get this. Would you...
Quote: Originally Posted by constantine03 So, as I said in an earlier thread, I have to go to my bfs winter formal. He's at med school, so this is obviously an older crowd than undergrad/college/sorority/frat formals... Which dress do you like best on me? I feel like they don't look as good in the pictures...but I still want to know what you think looks best!! Please excuse my messy hair!!! 1. 2. 3. I'm sorry, what was the topic...
Does anyone have or know where to find software that post multiple ads on CL?
You could use dollar signs instead of 'S's... and an asterisk instead of an 'O' a$$h*le...
haha, nice. I am working on one too. Some guy in the UK wants me to claim to be his next of kin to help him claim $15 million. So far he thinks I am on his team. I made a fake ID in photoshop and sent it over. I told him we can only communicate through email because I am hard of hearing (I don't want to give my #). haha. It's pretty fun and funny.
Real? and such thing as Levan 730s? TIA.
I have this internship at a health club, which is unpaid, and during the off-peak hours I do nothing but sit online. What, if any sites, are there where I can surf, or post things, or anything to make a little cash. I am not talking about taking surveys, or setting up pyramid schemes to make a million dollars, just a little cash to make me feel like I am not wasting time...
Yeah, I would say go to court and explain if you have time, most of the time a judge has a little more sense than the officers. Often times in court, if you do what nikeball said about taking a picture and bringing it in, a judge will dismiss it. Although it may have to be dated and timed... My friend once got a $10 campus ticket for "illegal use of parking lane lines." She was in the lines, but too close to one side...wtf?!