or Connect

Posts by cucr3

LOL, this thread is cracking me up. That guy who asks a question just as class is about to end and now instead of leaving two minutes early, you have to stay and wait for the professor to answer. Otherwise you are that guy that gets up and leaves class early, because he doesn't need 50 minutes of Human Physiology, 45 minutes is enough...
Hey everyone please contribute your examples of "that guy" here. You know, the guy at the gym talking on his cell phone, or holding up the line because he wants a batch of premium chicken strips cooked fresh for his order... I am trying to compile a list and put it on a website or facebook group or something...thanks.
oh, just to clarify I don't need to lose weight. My major is exercise science, and I just want different view points on topics. lol.
Just like the title says? ... you know, like we are the best denim forum. Who is our weight loss/diet/exercise counterpart? tia.
That's strange that there are no internships in your area. What kind of setting are you looking for? Clinical? School? I would say try any local high/middle schools. Otherwise you may be SOL and will have to wait a whole semester until one opens up, or move somewhere for four months and live there to do one...? I would imagine that if your internship does not correlate with your major you will not get credit for it towards your major...
^ lol, thats awesome...
^ What can I do about it? Anything? I mean obviously I am not a bot, and I am getting screwed here...
This is one: xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection: host e.mx.mail.yahoo.com [216.39.53.1]: 421 Message from (64.15.74.114) temporarily deferred - 4.16.50. Please refer to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/defer/defer-06.html: retry timeout exceeded Another: xxxxxxx@usa.com SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:: host usa-com.mr.outblaze.com [64.71.166.220]: 550...
Ben - It happens with all out-of-office mail.. Do you think if I change the content of the message that will work/help? diesel - Can you please elaborate. What kind of authentication? I am almost positive my outgoing server settings are correct...
Is anyone familiar with email or this error: "SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:" Every time my Thunderbird account tries to auto-respond to emails, they are always sent back with this error. Is the email address/es I used blacklisted or my IP address? tia.