or Connect

Posts by jeanetic

levislad you killed it man! Does that place ship to US?
all of those features you mentioned there are from darron. they have been around a long time. the only difference in darron and belther is the extra seam on darron legs. just facts. just because things arent to your tastes, doesnt mean other people dont prefer it. the higher rear rise amd lower back pockets, angled pockets, pocket stitching, coin pocket ribbon, the cut, etc. are all Diesel classic details from darron that have been moved over to belther in order to do away...
@Gpoop --he is 3.5 years old! he runs the show
as far as belther cut aging. It is just a slim-tapered. It is pretty standard. Even though it is a new name. It is no different a fit than Koolter or Darron. I cant imagine it could age. I think it is just made for people with differing ideas on fit. I have said this before but I will say it again: When I was younger, I wanted all super slim. Now that I am hitting 30 I think I need to move away from super slim and into more tapered looks. So for me, Belther will be...
The wife, son, and I went to the park today. I got some good true to color shots of my Thavar-NE 664x (rare in US) Vince Hoodie SM leather combat boots Rayban Aviators       only jogg  jeans I have seen with sledged/flat outseam   best true color shot of 664x
the fit is spot on. 
man those are sick!
not anythingn special on today.  Sleenker 633L Local Celebrity Tee Burberry jacket SM shoes