or Connect

Posts by jeanetic

Even after all of that crap I said about how much I was dissappointed with the Belther 838N, my wife likes the wash... Plus I dont have anything in this shade. Plus if I had sent this back I probably would not have been able to replace it with anything. So I kept them and now I am happy I did. I really have grown to like this wash after looking at it for a couple days.  Im also wearing a Vince henlee and Ben sherman boots. I am attaching detail pics for those of you who...
love the 801d. I have these in steel grey. 
Safado 816p today. I want this wash in a MII Belther cut with some cool treatments. I love this color. It is an amazing hue of light blue. (the third pic--with coinpocket-is most true to color) vince hoodie creative recreation shoes      
I wondered as much after I took the photo. I asked my wife about it before wearing it to the hospital that day. She said the being taken from so low probably made them look way bigger due to the illusion that closer items are larger in photos. But overall, I still felt uncomfortable with the strap across the front with these skinnies.
i got them a week ago from US online store. they are prob sold out now. They were on sale for about $200
man I got the Belther 838n in today. This has to be the most underwhelming wash of the year. I mean as a $350 MII wash you would expect at least a little something extra. This wash is boring. I just dont know. I am probably sending it back. Here are photos:            
@karacho --love it. that is hilarious   Vince Cotton/Cashmere Hoodie Sleenker 833L Creative Recreation shoes
yes welcome. 
where are you from? I don't necessarily need them every day. I use the knife and flashlight often. The last one is because no matter where you go in this world there are evil people who could do evil things to me or my family. I call it insurance. God bless America.
They are 15 oz but unsanforized. So when I soaked them the fibers shrunk and they became more dense, and therefore heavier. I'd guess about 17 or 18 oz right now. I've soaked them twice.