or Connect

Posts by jeanetic

You should be protected by paypal you should contact them. In any event what country is the buyer in? If he does not pay you I will do what I can to help you if he is in my country. You need to contact paypal and let them know whats going on. You need to let them know so they can help you contact his credit card company. If he scams you then you will be able to screw him big time by contacting paypal to press the issue with CC company.
lol thanks ;) I think I will try cycle sooner or later. Especially if Diesel doesnt step their game up. They will be less expensive than Diesel is now as well and still MII
what about them are you asking? are you trying to sell them or are you telling us about their quality? Can I see fit pics? How does your size 28 measure across the waist and rise? What size do you wear in other jeans brands?
when will your DO arrive? Also, I ordered a KVA messenger bag from LVR sale that will be here tomorrow. I also boiught some Gucci shoes and a new Burberry button down at Saks sale a couple days back. The gucci shoes should go well with DH cause they are leather high tops. Also I wore the shirt today with my raws. 
done
thanks for being an honest seller. It gets tiring dealing with scammers so I am happy to know you are not that. We are glad to have you here. 
  Ravenz how many times did you email him asking for tracking? How long did you wait before doing a chargeback? If you really did a chargeback saying you did not receive the item and you end up receiving it you need to pay the money. Otherwise he can call your card company and they will prosecute you for fraudelantly doing a chargeback. All he will have to show is the tracking showing delivered.   To everyone: Please be honest if you buy and sell on this forum. I will...
well what exact size would you need us to look for?
EXACTLY!!!!     never buy from a site that has the name brands actual name in the URL unless it is that brands ACTUAL website (store.diesel.com or diesel.com ONLY). Any thing else is GUARANTEED to be fakes every single time no matter what. It is illegal to use the brands name in the URL without their permission and you can bet they would never give it. So just follow that advice when searching these sites. Also, if its too good to be true, it probably isnt true.
never buy from a site that has the name brands actual name in the URL unless it is that brands ACTUAL website (store.diesel.com or diesel.com ONLY). Any thing else is GUARANTEED to be fakes every single time no matter what. It is illegal to use the brands name in the URL without their permission and you can bet they would never give it. So just follow that advice when searching these sites. Also, if its too good to be true, it probably isnt true.