or Connect

Posts by jeanetic

yeah they have some. Waxing Moon, (semi-waxed)leaden sky, sharp notations
Marcus you look good man.No need to worry. I think you know they fit you perfect!    Im going to buy the DH Jakes from LVR to check them out and see for myself BTW
Marcus you look good man.No need to worry. I think you know they fit you perfect!    Im going to buy the DH Jakes from LVR to check them out and see for myself BTW
fuel to fire , mij raws, blue crash
wow they look incredible man!!! I love them on you the fit is spot on and the wash is nice. How great does the denim feel? Good I think!  This is a great model IMO
I can tell you that all clawmarks have been MIJ up until maybe this last season someone reported seeing a MII pair. 16.5 must be the dipped measurement not the aligned waist measurement.,
Guys,  I am sorry I have been absent a lot lately. I have a lot on my plate with Nursing school, studying/homework, my real job, plus my wife and son. I dont have much time to be online now that the Nursing program has begun. If any of you need anything or have any questions for me, email me at STEVEN@DENIMBLOG.COM ---I will still be here but I may not be able to get on everyday. Emailing me would be the fastest way to reach me in case you have a question. I will still...
888p thavar
Guys,  I am sorry I have been absent a lot lately. I have a lot on my plate with Nursing school, studying/homework, my real job, plus my wife and son. I dont have much time to be online now that the Nursing program has begun. If any of you need anything or have any questions for me, email me at STEVEN@DENIMBLOG.COM ---I will still be here but I may not be able to get on everyday. Emailing me would be the fastest way to reach me in case you have a question. I will still...
It is hot here too (Mississippi gulf coast) but I rock them anyways. It sucks but I struggle on. lol     Guys,  I am sorry I have been absent a lot lately. I have a lot on my plate with Nursing school, studying/homework, my real job, plus my wife and son. I dont have much time to be online now that the Nursing program has begun. If any of you need anything or have any questions for me, email me at STEVEN@DENIMBLOG.COM ---I will still be here but I may not be able to get...