or Connect

Posts by jeanetic

Marcus you look good man.No need to worry. I think you know they fit you perfect!    Im going to buy the DH Jakes from LVR to check them out and see for myself BTW
fuel to fire , mij raws, blue crash
wow they look incredible man!!! I love them on you the fit is spot on and the wash is nice. How great does the denim feel? Good I think!  This is a great model IMO
I can tell you that all clawmarks have been MIJ up until maybe this last season someone reported seeing a MII pair. 16.5 must be the dipped measurement not the aligned waist measurement.,
Guys,  I am sorry I have been absent a lot lately. I have a lot on my plate with Nursing school, studying/homework, my real job, plus my wife and son. I dont have much time to be online now that the Nursing program has begun. If any of you need anything or have any questions for me, email me at STEVEN@DENIMBLOG.COM ---I will still be here but I may not be able to get on everyday. Emailing me would be the fastest way to reach me in case you have a question. I will still...
888p thavar
Guys,  I am sorry I have been absent a lot lately. I have a lot on my plate with Nursing school, studying/homework, my real job, plus my wife and son. I dont have much time to be online now that the Nursing program has begun. If any of you need anything or have any questions for me, email me at STEVEN@DENIMBLOG.COM ---I will still be here but I may not be able to get on everyday. Emailing me would be the fastest way to reach me in case you have a question. I will still...
It is hot here too (Mississippi gulf coast) but I rock them anyways. It sucks but I struggle on. lol     Guys,  I am sorry I have been absent a lot lately. I have a lot on my plate with Nursing school, studying/homework, my real job, plus my wife and son. I dont have much time to be online now that the Nursing program has begun. If any of you need anything or have any questions for me, email me at STEVEN@DENIMBLOG.COM ---I will still be here but I may not be able to get...
Are those work a day?
Happy independence day America! I wore my work a day and yesterday I wore my raws