or Connect

Posts by jeanetic

here is a link to all the prefall collection:  http://files.prfact.ch/Diesel/01_Diesel/Prefall_2015/DIESEL%20PREFALL%202015%20-%20LOOKS/DIESEL%20PREFALL%202015%20-%20DENIM%20LOOKS/DIESEL%20FW15%20PREVIEW%20-%20MALE%20DENIM/
buster is slimmer than safado. It is slimmer than Belther even
best nudies I have ever seen, I havent owned nudie in years. The sleenker pockets remind me of nudie shaped pockets
I own mountains of Burberry. I know what most all modern Burberry look like. I'm saying I don't know for sure about this one because it could be from early 2000's and that wouldn't show up all over Google images like newer ones would. I'm careful before I say something is real or fake. If I don't really know I'd rather just say I don't know 100% rather than giving advice either way.
Belther 838N  SM boots JC shirt    
Diesel Boots--Basket Butch Zippy gray suede Burberry tee Saint laurent paris made in japan raw denim diesel belt    
Diesel Boots--Basket Butch Zippy gray suede Burberry tee Saint laurent paris made in japan raw denim diesel belt  
i certainly wouldnt buy their jeans lol. I am way too much of a denim snob. but i would try there shoes and other items if they are good. Are the shoes real leather? because that is the most important thing to me when buying shoes. They have to be real leather (or canvas is fine, but no faux-leather) 
my wife is begging me to wear Zara mens. Is there stuff good quality? The only inexpensive mens shoes I like are steve madden, since SM is real leather (for men) and good quality. I hesitate to buy many other brands for under $200 (except  Diesel of course).
placket? As in the opening of the sleeve or on the front? I have seen mismatched front openings before. Everything else is symmetrical. That seems to be more of a design thing than a mistake by counterfeiters. It is important to take everything in totality, but the placket is hard to say.