or Connect

Posts by jeanetic

dude this is great. Those wing tipped shoes are sick!  I wore my diesel basket butch zip boots. Also wore PRPS demon jeans, vince waffle knit wool hoodie       my son wore a pair of Diesels I forgot he had along with polo sweater and nike shoes (and dont mind my gorgeous wife ;)  
everything was perfect. No taxes were owed brother! Items purchased for personal use are not normally taxed in the US until the value is over a certain amount (i think $250 or something).
@denim addict --I got my Thavar 830R in from you today! They fit great. I love them even better in person. and they are selvage. Great deal man I am very excited for these.               
The only Diesel I wore today were my Diesel Jefferson boots with my saint laurent paris paint splatter jeans and vince sweater and diesel belt    
slp paint splatter
Two days of pics. Both non-MII washes          today: Thavar 835i vince sweater, sm boots     yesterday: 1791 Clothing Company Tee Shirt Tepphar 827y Diesel Basket Butch Zip boots  
yeah maybe not then. The first pics looked darker. Is a really nice color though
 these posts were held in moderation. anyone able to help them?
824b reminds me of 882b a little bit--i like this cut better though     830j is really nice light wash
SLP Raw mij d03 19cm burberry brit shirt and jacket ben sherman boots