or Connect

Posts by jeanetic

both are real
sleenker is a good fit on you absolutely. It is an amazing wash. It is tied with 840x for my favorite right now.       today I am wearing nothing too special. it is warm outside today and beautiful.Thavar-ne 600Spolo teediesel bootsdiesel belt   
literally my whole outfit is diesel today tepphar 838v diesel hoodie diesel boots diesel belt        
great buys. And your sweat shirt will be a nice addition to that collection.
@Phukette when you said mid twenties I thought "man that's cold for this time of the year". Then I realized you were using Celsius and it made much more sense.
i just told you they are real
awesome fit. are those Diesel Jefferson boots?  I love stacking still. I am not in need of Dior Homme length stacks, but I still prefer a 34 inseam minimum to my normal 31.5 inseam. good fits once again brother! love this wash
for future reference, when posting pics of TR, be sure the shot of the back pockets is from straight on and the pockets are flattened out. This pic from straight on has wrinkled pocket fabric which distorts the design a bit. A lot of ID fake TR is looking at horshoe shape. Anyways I can tell where the fabric is bending on these photos and they are real straight to discount cargos
I know what my next grey jean is going to be
thavar-ne 662L vince hoodie diesel basket butch zip boots diesel belt