or Connect

Posts by stylecentre

Haha i did look like id lost the plot ranting to DB on my own!  Thanks for sorting that guys, appreciate it!!
rcom440 thanks for that and good to see you are already a customer!  I tried explaining that the jeans were different, about the jogg jean differences to regular denim but in his eyes he said I was justifying poor quality, but if he thought they were poor quality having spent 271 USD including shipping he would have returned them, he just wanted a discount, even after all the problems he tried to cause my refund offer is open to him but ive heard nothing, I personally...
I dont have them on order currently but ill see if I can get hold of a pair, it will be early January now as Diesel close for a period in terms of wholesale ordering
We do list all our sizes, its just the 608T and 830J are arriving in this coming week so they are not here yet, but thought I would mention as they are popular jeans it seems!  Most of our old inventory is live, if you let me know your size and styles you like I can send a list just to make sure you are seeing all we have for your size as we have a lot of all sizes in some of the better jeans old and new, many thanks!
RCOM440 you do not need to be hesitant, we have 16000 feedback on ebay and many of the members here including some moderators have bought from us, everything we sell is 100% authentic and  the reason you have never heard anything to the contrary is that has always been and always will be the case, please dont allow one person who was annoyed he couldnt blackmail us effect your judgement, unfortunately there will always be someone who like that.  If your interested in the...
which jeans are you after in L34, we have Thavar 608T and Sleenker 830J from new season and many others from past season, let me know and we may be able to help you out, kind regards James
Hi Nickma, if you have an email from the seller through ebay saying they will refund you in full and return shipping, then this is all you need as this is proof to ebay should they not honour this contract they have made with you by email,  make sure they have emailed you this return acceptance and promise to honour return shipping through ebays mail service, then if they do not do this, complain to ebay, show them proof the return has been delivered to them and the email...
CHECK OUT OUR BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS AS WELL AS 5% EXTRA OFF EVERYTHING AT WWW.DESIGNER-MAN.CO.UK
Its been interesting seeing the reaction to this seller, its true some of the detailing is very good and that is why when the seller sent us pictures when we bought Shioner 8PN off them we couldnt tell from the pics, however there is no question they are not authentic.  Also Diesel put past season jeans into outlets, not current season and they will put into outlets what has not sold or has been returned by the big stores that has not sold in the season (some big stores I...
Hi all, yes we have taken over www.designer-man.co.uk from Luke who did an exceptional job and we now own the website and the prices on there are our cheapest anywhere online so I would always recommend buying direct from the website, its the same product and service you get from our ebay store with the same returns policy, but as pointed by my good friend Phukette, no ebay fees = cheaper prices, we do incur other costs with the website but the prices still work out about...