or Connect

Posts by stylecentre

Hi Anarchy, where are you based?  also the Thavar 829B we do not have unfortunately in stock, but you mentioned you got it from us?  Let me know as in future you can buy direct from me and we will do better price and shipping service for you!
Hi Coldsteel, the cut is Thavar and the wash is 75S, brand new season, they are incredibly detailed jeans but you dont get this from the pic and they are pricey also at 300 GBP one of the most expensive of the season!  We just got them in stock and have them in our ebay store at 250 GBP, we can do better as always for DB customers if you want them.  Here is a link to our listing as you can see more pics on...
to explain the leg lengths are in the L column, the quantities are shown along the line of the style/wash and the size is right at the top, if you have any enquiries just PM me!
Just realised the sizes available were not clear on the first post, Ill try again!           26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 36       L Colour                     Pants BELTHER 0828T 58 SS 30 01   7 16 16 16 11 11 5 5 1 Pants CHI-TIGHT-E...
Hi all, sorry for the long silence, our SS14 was delayed but finally we have managed to get our first major delivery,  we have received all the following items and sizes:                 C 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 35.5 36         L Colour TOTAL SIZE                               Pants BELTHER...
HUGE SALE NOW ON, PLEASE VISIT OUR STORE, ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT FOR DB MEMBERS WHO PURCHASE DIRECT - 10% FURTHER OFF!   OUR STORE LINK IS AS FOLLOWS:   http://stores.ebay.co.uk/JPR-CLOTHING-STORE   REGARDS JAMES, JPR CLOTHING
We will receive these jeans on January15th - 20th and we will be 20% cheaper than retail at least, many thanks James
We will but in our MAIN delivery, we did not get them for PREVIEW, so we wont have them until February.. Kind Regards James
Here is a copy of the order we are expecting for SS14 any pre-orders or interest let me know as we will beat retail and also offer additional discount to DB members,...
I can update indeed!  We are getting plenty of this jean, our order has arrived in Italy and we are expecting all the following, we will of course beat retail and as always we will be offering an extra saving to DB members, let me know what your after and we can take orders to make sure they arrive in the first...