or Connect

Posts by stylecentre

Additional 10% off everything at www.designer-man.co.uk with code PD10
Use PD10 on the website to get an additional 10% of EVERYTHING until Sunday 7th February
A further 10% off EVERYTHING at Designer-Man.co.uk.  Use code BF10 www.designer-man.co.uk Code active Thursday 26th to Monday 30th November
10% EXTRA OFF ALL OUR PRODUCTS WE MEANT!
10% ON ALL OUR PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE, PM US OR EMAIL US AT STYLECENTRE@HOTMAIL.CO.UK WITH THE PRODUCT, SIZE AND WHICH COUNTRY YOU ARE IN AND WE WILL SEND YOU THE DISCOUNTED TOTAL
Hi All, We hope everyone is well.    We have just had a new delivery of Diesel Jeans and as usual we comfortably beat RRP. We want to Reward Our Denimblog Customers with a further 10%. Please PM or Email us at stylecentre@hotmail.co.uk with the Item or Style you are interested in and we will make sure you receive your discount.    Our website is below, any questions please ask and we will be happy to help.    www.Designer-Man.co.uk      King Regards, James.
Haha i did look like id lost the plot ranting to DB on my own!  Thanks for sorting that guys, appreciate it!!
rcom440 thanks for that and good to see you are already a customer!  I tried explaining that the jeans were different, about the jogg jean differences to regular denim but in his eyes he said I was justifying poor quality, but if he thought they were poor quality having spent 271 USD including shipping he would have returned them, he just wanted a discount, even after all the problems he tried to cause my refund offer is open to him but ive heard nothing, I personally...
I dont have them on order currently but ill see if I can get hold of a pair, it will be early January now as Diesel close for a period in terms of wholesale ordering
We do list all our sizes, its just the 608T and 830J are arriving in this coming week so they are not here yet, but thought I would mention as they are popular jeans it seems!  Most of our old inventory is live, if you let me know your size and styles you like I can send a list just to make sure you are seeing all we have for your size as we have a lot of all sizes in some of the better jeans old and new, many thanks!