or Connect

Posts by threelight

I'm selling a Diesel Black Gold leather belt named CIUHEXAGONS from the current Diesel Black Gold winter collection 2013/2014. This belt is NEW and unworn (with tags). The size is 100 cm. Retail Price was 270 EURO!!! This belt is extremely rare to find and a real eye-catcher! It is made of leather and metall applications. I recently bought it in the Diesel Black Gold flag ship store in Milan, Italy. Unfortunately I didn't really try it on in the store. At home I noticed...
I'm selling a very rare Diesel Black Gold leather messenger bag from the Diesel Black Gold fall 2010 collection. This bag is new and unworn with tags!! The original price was 500 USD (= 400 EURO). I bought this bag in the US. The bag is made of genuine leather and has several pockets. A special feature is texturized leather on the outer side!!! This texturized leather was a special style of the Diesel Black Gold collection 2010. I'm selling this bag together with a black...
I'm selling a very unique pair of Diesel Black Gold leather boots in european size 39. These boots are new but worn once by a model during New York Fashion Week 2011! The first two pics I added below show a model wearning the same model but in brown at the NY fashion week. The boots I'm selling here were also worn my a model at the fashion week but they are dark blue: please take a look at pics 3 - 5! You can contact me for additional pics! These boots are made of...
I'm selling a pair of Diesel Black Gold Barny 3 leather boots in european size 45. These boots are new and unworn! I bought them in Zürich, Switzerland for 600 CHF (= 500 EURO). I can ship these boots from Switzerland or Germany as I'm travelling a lot between these countries. These boots are very rare and sold out everywhere!! They are part of the Diesel Black Gold fall / winter collection 2011. The exterior, interior and shoe sole are made of genuine leather! The...
I had problems uploading the pics this morning; I just added them as well as my ebay name.    
  I'm selling a pair of original Diesel Black Gold Barney 1 boots, size EU 45. These boots are brand new and unworn with tags!! I just bought them from the Diesel online store but they are too small for me. And due to the fact that I paid custom fees it doesn't make sense to return them to the store.   These boots are from the current Diesel Black Gold collection and sold out everywhere! This is the last pair, so be quick! Original price was 560 EURO, I'm...
I'm selling a brand new and unworn pair of original Diesel Black Gold Barney 1 boots for men, size EU 45. These boots are from the current Diesel Black Gold winter collection 2011 and sold out everywhere!! Original price was 560 EURO, but I'm selling them for 350 EURO. I just ordered them from the Diesel online store but they are a bit too small for me. And due to the custom fees I had to pay it doesn^t make sense to send them back.   Here are the...