or Connect

Posts by Returningson

got a pair of Diesel Darron 886A in size 31 X 32. Lightly worn, never washed.    Exact ones seen here (I actually bought these from nordstroms)   http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/diesel-darron-slim-tapered-leg-jeans-886a/3218963   looking for a pair of Diesel Joggs in size 30 to 32 depending on how they stretch. Any wash, any model as long as they are Jogg. PM me and I can share pics of my actual jeans and other info.   I have over 400 feedbacks as an ebay powerseller...
100% redline Cotton Selvedge   Brand new with tags   Completely Sold Out at Asos   [U]Measurements (taken off of actual chinos laying flat)[/U]    Waist (hip to hip horizontally across): 16.5 Inches    Leg Opening: 6.5 inches    Inner Thigh (from crotch seam to side seam): 11 inches    Front Rise: 11 inches    Inseam (from crotch seam down leg to end of hem): 32 inches   [B]$30 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking done through...
$90 Retail   Completely Sold Out Everywhere   [U]Measurements (taken off of jacket laying flat, completely buttoned)[/U]   Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 19 Inches   Sleeve Length (shoulder seam to end of cuff) 27 Inches   Back Length (base of collar seam down back to end of hem): 26  Inches   Shoulder seam to shoulder seam horizontally across back: 17.5 Inches   Braydon jacket in blue from Comune. This denim jacket features a contrast...
Nudie Thin Finn Dry Stretch 32 X 32   Has been worn and soaked multiple times. No major rips, tears, snags or stains.   $40 SHIPPED via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking done through paypal. Buyer pays fees. ALL SALES FINAL! NO RETURNS   [U]Measurements (taken off of actual jeans laying flat)[/U]  Waist (hip to hip horizontally across): 15.5 Inches  Front Rise: 9.75 inches  Inseam (from crotch seam down leg to end of hem): 32.5 inches
For Sale   G Star Handcrafted Navy Jack Loose Tapered Jeans Sz 36 X 32 (may work for sz 34, see measurements)   Measurements via BIG method waist (hip to hip): 18 inches inseam: 31.5 inches (knees have a kink so spread flat, they are 32) inner thigh: 12 inches leg opening: 8.5 inches   Loose fit tapered leg jeans with mid rise in tech worn in denim. Lowered seam pockets, button flap coin pocket and logo detail at front. Three patch pockets with curved...
For Sale   ALL SAINTS “HELIX” Burnished Leather Jacket   As Worn by Daniel Radcliffe for GOTHAM Magazine   Size Medium Slim (See Detailed Measurements Below)   Retailed for $520.00 US   Lovely Chocolate Brown Hue!   Retails here:   http://www.allsaints.com/men/leathers/helix-leather-jacket/choc/mlj520-29/   “Slim fitting, fully lined leather jacket with an asymmetric front zip, shoulder panel seam detail, burnished edges and seams and a...
    Hey I am looking to trade my Nudie Dry Thin Finns size 29 X 32 (see measurements below) for a pair of Nudie Thinn Finn in a bigger size. Can be any size from 30 to 32 but the [B]INSEAM MUST BE 32 AND UNALTERED[/B]! We each cover our respective shipping (USPS Priority Mail Flate Rate Envelope for $5.20).   Here are direct links to pics of the acutal jeans. I couldnt seem to get the lighting right so they are a little darker than most of the pics and a...
Hey   Im looking to trade these Varvatos jeans I copped at Bloomingdales for ANY PAIR of Diesel jeans (sz 30-32, inseam preferably 32 but may be able to swing a 30). Prefer darker washes but not a deal breaker if they are not. My only real standard is that they are recent (I dont want a 10 year old goodwill pair lol) Just Pm me with what ya got!!!!   The waist on the jeans measures 15.5 inches from hip to hip across the waist of the jean. Here are some stock and...
Sweet!!! Thanks you guys!!
I uploaded these two. Click on the links in my above post to see more. I really would appreciate your guy's info on these! Thanks again! I