or Connect

Posts by Dieselicious

It's going on right now.
New fanker is like trouleg were the back of the hemm is longer than the front.
Appreciate the offer phukette.
That's a nice list Phukette. 660r is still not bad. It just comparing with 887d, the level is just not there yet. I suggest still check it out in person though. When I first saw the 801a on the wall in store, it didn't really hit me as a nice wash jean. But when I held it in my hands, it start to grow in me. I'll try it on first real soon and get some photo. And for $325 MII ($25 more than 660r nonMII), I think it's more worth it. Also, I asked about the chi tight...
I don't think it comes in 31w.
Went to the store, saw couple new season washes. Safado 801c, it's nice, but I'm not super crazy about it. Brown color thavar, sorry I don't remember the wash code but it's like the 8qu brown and it's also a fashion pants. A dark blue indigo Shioner, it's very soft, but boring to me. They also got the Braddom 660r herringbone. I was really into this one until I saw it in person. It's a huge disappointment for me, 887d is so much better. On 887d, the herringbone detail is...
They are nice. I'll try to get one. Thanks.
Which common project is that?
Hi, On Photo 5,6,7,8, you can see a black stripe on both outside part of the leg, what is that? I don't recall 8ww ever have that.
Does no one know where to get this boot in 41 or 42? I want it bad.