or Connect

Posts by Dieselicious

Saw shioner 824y, wasn't impress at all. Opinion only based on viewing on jean rack, didn't try it on
Agreed
Sorry for hijacking thread aramis. Just tried sleeker in LV diesel. They only have 886z available. Tried 30 & 31w. 30 was tight at upper block but I think it would give after wear. Somewhat of tight on thigh but still comfortable. 31 was comfortable overall, still nice slim look. Wish they have other washes to try.
@aramis Which length did you get and could you measures the inseam? Thanks allot
Stop by quick in the Vegas diesel and saw the capsole thavar jogg, $398. I like it, but from the pair they had, the fading is too low on the knee. So it won't look right with some sag. It does look pretty nice though, 98 cotton / 2 stretch.
Aramis, would you say sleeker has thanaz fit up top and tepphar size leg opening?
Congrats to all the dads and soon-to-be dads. It's a super awesome thing to be a dad. Your life will change forever; for the good.
That would be great, thanks
@ phukette, How's the color compare with 8ml? From the first photo, looks very alike.
@ phukette, I'll check it out. Thanks. @ DC, Thanks for the info. I'm finding myself going towards more narrower leg opening. I feel thanaz, thavar doesn't stack to my liking anymore. If superbia is like tepphar, I'll be sure to check them out in store. Haven't seen any diesel I must buy for few seasons, plus all recent washes are like remake of older ones (my own opinion), moving to DGB is a natural transition.