or Connect

Posts by Dieselicious

Nice old school wash. And welcome
All jeans stretches whether its 100% cotton or cotton/elastane combo. The ones with elastane will keep its shape longer though. But at the end they all do.what I have experienced is the ones with thicker denim/weight don't stretch as much as the lighter ones. I also try to size down on some and ending up with uncomfortable thigh. So I just get my regular size, wear a belt when waist gets loose. At least my thigh doesn't look like a sausage.
Thanks for the great info. Now I can't wait for both to arrive.
Did you get 827q? If yes, same size as 827k?
That's good to know man. I have seen some online photo of 827k that were just amazing, so much detail. But others are just bad.Did you get your regular thavar size on 827k? I have to size up 1 since my size were sold out. It's still a good price even if its too big
Not sure what you mean by "nice black wash". All basic black jeans are the same to me. I didn't pay attention to current season stuff, but I know before there was tepphar-a that offered in simple black color.
Just order sleenker 827k & 827q from cultizm. Hopefully item will be as nice as their website photo
It's cotton jean. Pretty basic black jean
I saw it in store and to me it was the same, same denim thickness. Of course I wasn't wearing my 886z so I couldn't compare them
Should be the same wash as 886z, they just renamed it. Should be thin denim, your regular thavar sizing would be fine.